Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with juiced chick

T-Matt said:
:FRlol: Putting cheque drops in a woman's drink is hardly considered a 'date rape' drug. She could drink the entire 50mL and it wouldn't change her stance on having sex with me. The mere audacity for you to even consider comparing cheque drops to something like GHB and consider them to have similar effects is mindboggling. I know you are not a pharmacist but damn... Either loosen up your tie or jack off and relieve some stress..

A true 'scum bag' is someone who butts into a conversation with no real intentions of providing the conversees with any quality information. I'm not saying you're one but your actions indicate that you are..

She and I have both reconciled our differences and therefore it blows my mind as to how you think you have the right to drag along the discussion any further. Nothing I said pertained to you, nothing I said degraded women whatsoever because the statement was nothing short of a hyperbole.. an extreme exaggeration.. Should you feel the need again to stoop down to your current level and resort to name calling I suggest that you consider contributing some sort of an intellectual thought or idea prior to tossing out your childish criticism..

T-Matt

Grow up scum bag. You are the one who needs to drug a woman. Your differences are not with shorty but with everybody that found what you said to be beneath basic human dignity. And that is a whole bunch more then just me and her, get it??

And yes I did add to the thread I pointed out what an unbelivable low life you are in even thinking such a thing. And I encourged your betters to post more often.

But maybe your right. I shouldn't have called you a scum bag, how about a despicable reprobate.

And to put it in terms that you really might better understand. If you would have said that so I heard it in person I would give you the beating of a life time. You are just such a stupid moron that you can't grasp the absolute horrible nature of what you said. You disgust me boy.

Last edited:
the-short-one said:
I hold no grudges. :D Just be forwarned that some things should be taken seriously, like the education of men on the usage of AAS for women. You guys hear horror stories about how some guy's girlfriend grew a penis from AAS. Without thinking about it, you automatically say "OMG. Women should NEVER use AAS because they will grow a penis and bend me over."

lolol. Trust me. There are times when we'd like to, but it's not gonna happen.
Thats hot!! :p

T-Matt said:
LOL!!!! If you knew me you'd know that I'm totally kidding..

Actually it was pretty funny...yeah, cheque drops probably wouldn't be my first choice for giving to a girl....

But I've had plenty of sex with girls who were on AAS. It's always good, to be totally honest. Occupational Hazard I suppose, in my line of work...

anthony roberts said:
Actually it was pretty funny...yeah, cheque drops probably wouldn't be my first choice for giving to a girl....

But I've had plenty of sex with girls who were on AAS. It's always good, to be totally honest. Occupational Hazard I suppose, in my line of work...
how are ur ebook sales goin bro?

Big_Joe said:
Grow up scum bag. You are the one who needs to drug a woman. Your differences are not with shorty but with everybody that found what you said to be beneath basic human dignity. And that is a whole bunch more then just me and her, get it??

And yes I did add to the thread I pointed out what an unbelivable low life you are in even thinking such a thing. And I encourged your betters to post more often.

But maybe your right. I shouldn't have called you a scum bag, how about a despicable reprobate.

And to put it in terms that you really might better understand. If you would have said that so I heard it in person I would give you the beating of a life time. You are just such a stupid moron that you can't grasp the absolute horrible nature of what you said. You disgust me boy.
slow ur roll slick he was kidding

instant.muscle said:
liar says u joined in 06'

I was here in 2000 under a different name. I still remember a few names....is buck still around? I remember huck and ranger...they're still around, unless those names are being used by new people, I don't know......but I don't understand calling me a liar.

Big_Joe said:

Sounds like someones on Clomid.

Top Bottom