Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with juiced chick

redsamurai said:
you...her.....dammit woman which is it?? I have to know who I'm going to cyber stalk!!........ ;)

yeah, no seriously who is it....that ass has a primal effect on me. Of course I appreciate more from women that just physicality...I appreciate intelligence, humor, long moonlit walks on the beach, writing poems about her, blah blah blabla........who's ass is it? :verygood:

you don't know who galaxy is? lololol

this is galaxy

that is so fucked that my dawg T-Mat got bombed...KEEP THAT SHIT IN YOUR CHIT-CHAT TEA PARTY FORUM we only bomb here for source posting.

heavy_duty said:
that is so fucked that my dawg T-Mat got bombed...KEEP THAT SHIT IN YOUR CHIT-CHAT TEA PARTY FORUM we only bomb here for source posting.

he's suffered long enough. I diffused it. PLEASE STOP SHOUTING.

thanks.

What you doing in Orlando?
who's looking after the sorority house ? :p

T-Matt said:
That shit is kinda funny considering that I'm fucking smashed right now and sitting in my hotel room alone in Orlando..

FUCK.. I left the cheque drops back home in da burg.. I'm definitely ready to hit the town up.. City Walk is calling my name baby..

T-Mat

not true, i got bombed the other day for telling drrman he was wrong and i was right :-/ o well he difused it so he's my boy again

the-short-one said:
you don't know who galaxy is? lololol

this is galaxy

ahem....I see, galaxy is a giant ripped dude.....great, always like looking stupid. Sorry, haven't been here in 5 or so years....I thought you were referring to another female....apologies to the much swole galaxy.... ;)

Top Bottom