Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with juiced chick

sparetire said:
whats the safest steroid a woman can take without her clit growing, facial hair? Anything? primo? tbol? winny?

By far, I believe anavar is the safest - at lower doses. By lower, I mean 5 - 10mg ED.

Primo can be evil if you take too much, and it stays in your system for a couple of weeks. Primo will make her grow in places you don't want her to, but so will var if she takes 15 +mg ED. Stack the two together and it doubles your chances for sides.

I'm generalizing. There is a small percentage of women who can take higher doses of gear. Most cannot. It's better to start low and get good results.

Sassy69 know more about this stuff than I do - when I have a question, she's the first person I think of to ask. She's a competitive bber and has retained her femininity (she's beautiful) because she knows her stuff. Research, research, research...

Seriously short one. He (T-matt) is jut a little young and is still a walking hormone. He is a big joker and I believe that he does not mean to offend anyone. He can take a joke just as easily as he does dish them out so I will have to say give the guy a chance. He did apologize!

the first thing I thought was What the FUCK was this girl taking and HOW MUCH!?

another ridiculous, media exaggeration....

T-Matt said:
See, I don't have a problem with acceptance of my AAS use.. It's a personal choice just like any other choice you make in life.. Speeding is illegal but we have all done it w/i reason.. I use AAS w/i reason (sometimes, lol) and I don't care what the next person thinks.. I'm damn well accepted when I save your sorry ass from getting mugged in an alley right? That's my .02 on that..

Make fun of my mom or my sister.. Here.. I'll help you, my sister has REALLY big smelly feet and my mom has a big forehead!!! hahahaha everybody laugh..

I save the seriousness for when I'm giving out advice.. I'm an extremely sarcastic person and if you hate me then just block me.. If, however, you want to give it another try i'd suggest finding a little spot for me in your heart and try to forgive me.. Because I forgive you..

I have respect for everyone. Anyone who has read more than ONE of my posts knows that.. I hope some jo jabroni does come in here and that's the first thing he reads and then leaves.. Shit, if he can't handle a couple of words posted on a thread on the damn internet he surely can't handle jabbing a damn needle in his deltoid 3 times a week..

In the mean time.. I'll be the bigger man and apologize. I am sorry if I offended you in any way. I am even more sorry that you have chosen to judge me based on arguably my most sarcastic post..

T-Matt

I hold no grudges. :D Just be forwarned that some things should be taken seriously, like the education of men on the usage of AAS for women. You guys hear horror stories about how some guy's girlfriend grew a penis from AAS. Without thinking about it, you automatically say "OMG. Women should NEVER use AAS because they will grow a penis and bend me over."

lolol. Trust me. There are times when we'd like to, but it's not gonna happen.

Reactions: ceo
the-short-one said:
By far, I believe anavar is the safest - at lower doses. By lower, I mean 5 - 10mg ED.

Primo can be evil if you take too much, and it stays in your system for a couple of weeks. Primo will make her grow in places you don't want her to, but so will var if she takes 15 +mg ED. Stack the two together and it doubles your chances for sides.

I'm generalizing. There is a small percentage of women who can take higher doses of gear. Most cannot. It's better to start low and get good results.

Sassy69 know more about this stuff than I do - when I have a question, she's the first person I think of to ask. She's a competitive bber and has retained her femininity (she's beautiful) because she knows her stuff. Research, research, research...

Right on with the anavar.. I know a stripper who took 10mg/d for 5 weeks and her body underwent one of the most amazing transformations I've ever seen. I've never seen a woman's body harden up like that. And yes, she kept her femininity, as well with no clitoral enlargment, deepening of the voice, or unexpected hair growth..

If I was a woman anavar would be THE ONLY AAS I'd even consider doing..

T-Matt

the-short-one said:

Bring her over here I have been totally curious myself as to what a female could do. A female friend of mine asked the other week (jokingly asked) what she needed to be taking to keep up with me. I have been wondering ever since then. So you say Anavar do you have to do a post cycle type therap? Do you not worry about estrogen blockers or can that still be a problem in a female by to much conversion all these types of questions crossed my mind. Fill us in.

CO B-man said:
Bring her over here I have been totally curious myself as to what a female could do. A female friend of mine asked the other week (jokingly asked) what she needed to be taking to keep up with me. I have been wondering ever since then. So you say Anavar do you have to do a post cycle type therap? Do you not worry about estrogen blockers or can that still be a problem in a female by to much conversion all these types of questions crossed my mind. Fill us in.

She's a moderator. :D lolol. She posted on the first page of this thread. I think she sticks her head in this forum late at night.

CO B-man said:

LOL - no guarantees on any AAS - every person reacts differently, men & women, but women more so.

"What does she need to keep up w/ me" -- look at diet & training for goals first.

Women don't need PCT. No massive natural hormone production shut down like guys.

Anti-e's tend to be more the anti-aromatase action - for women the amount of estrogen converted is negligible to what we already produce.

the-short-one said:
if you take AAS, you know how hard it is to get others to accept it. Women have the problem x 100 - and the last thing we need are jokes being made about it in a forum where this kind of information is taken seriously.

Also - you never joke about drugging a woman so you can have sex with her. Would it be funny if people made jokes like that about your mother? Your sister?

Have a little respect. The AAS forum is a place where people go for solid information. The last thing I want is some woman or guy coming across a post like that and assuming that it's the general consensus.

I agree with you about not joking about something as horrible as druging a woman to rape her. Only a scum bag low life would do, or joke about, such a thing.

But I would also like to encourage you to post more often not just on topics that get you pissed off. It's fairly clear that there are a number of women that cruise the forum but never post, except when pissed. So if you really want to make an impression and change some of these neanderthals minds you'll have to post more often.

the-short-one said:
if you take AAS, you know how hard it is to get others to accept it. Women have the problem x 100 - and the last thing we need are jokes being made about it in a forum where this kind of information is taken seriously.

Also - you never joke about drugging a woman so you can have sex with her. Would it be funny if people made jokes like that about your mother? Your sister?

Have a little respect. The AAS forum is a place where people go for solid information. The last thing I want is some woman or guy coming across a post like that and assuming that it's the general consensus.

/\

Top Bottom