Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with juiced chick

the-short-one said:
what she said. and....

wtf? seriously. do you actually believe this is what happens when all women use AAS?

:splat:

God I sure hope not but if they look like your pics I am way cool with that!!

instant.muscle said:
hahahaha Matt

Man, if I keep getting bombed for being so fucking funny I'll never reach 8 trillion karma.. Oh well.. if this is the worst thing that happens to me all week I should have a pretty damn good week.. ;)

T-Matt

GF needs access to some type of fitness forum She can post her problem alongside such classics as "Help!! Please!! Can't get it up..." and "No PCT. My nutsack has shrunk to the size of a pea. What do I do now?"

:rolleyes:

Tmatt
See! I told you your sexual shrudeness was gonna get you in trouble some day. First the EF forum, next a series on Dateline NBC. Go take a time out out and inhale a spray-can of that Oxytocin or something.

CO B-man said:
God I sure hope not but if they look like your pics I am way cool with that!!

bad things happen to women and men who use AAS without doing research or knowing the consequences. It happens - a girl will take anything handed to her by her boyfriend, a trainer, a fellow bber - without asking questions. Next thing you know, she's growing facial hair, breaking out in horrible acne, or growing in places she shouldn't be. It's sad, but it's not the majority of female AAS users.

There are many, many women who use AAS and are beautiful. More than you can imagine...

CO B-man said:
Tmatt
See! I told you your sexual shrudeness was gonna get you in trouble some day. First the EF forum, next a series on Dateline NBC. Go take a time out out and inhale a spray-can of that Oxytocin or something.

i know man.. I can't say you didn't warn me!! *cracking open some Crown Royal* *chugging some grapefruit juice so I don't have to drink much to get a buzz* I'm right on top of that bro.. *3 sprays of oxytocin* :verygood:

T-Matt

instant.muscle said:
lol y did u bomb matt, he was just kidding

if you take AAS, you know how hard it is to get others to accept it. Women have the problem x 100 - and the last thing we need are jokes being made about it in a forum where this kind of information is taken seriously.

Also - you never joke about drugging a woman so you can have sex with her. Would it be funny if people made jokes like that about your mother? Your sister?

Have a little respect. The AAS forum is a place where people go for solid information. The last thing I want is some woman or guy coming across a post like that and assuming that it's the general consensus.

whats the safest steroid a woman can take without her clit growing, facial hair? Anything? primo? tbol? winny?

the-short-one said:
if you take AAS, you know how hard it is to get others to accept it. Women have the problem x 100 - and the last thing we need are jokes being made about it in a forum where this kind of information is taken seriously.

Also - you never joke about drugging a woman so you can have sex with her. Would it be funny if people made jokes like that about your mother? Your sister?

Have a little respect. The AAS forum is a place where people go for solid information. The last thing I want is some woman or guy coming across a post like that and assuming that it's the general consensus.

See, I don't have a problem with acceptance of my AAS use.. It's a personal choice just like any other choice you make in life.. Speeding is illegal but we have all done it w/i reason.. I use AAS w/i reason (sometimes, lol) and I don't care what the next person thinks.. I'm damn well accepted when I save your sorry ass from getting mugged in an alley right? That's my .02 on that..

Make fun of my mom or my sister.. Here.. I'll help you, my sister has REALLY big smelly feet and my mom has a big forehead!!! hahahaha everybody laugh..

I save the seriousness for when I'm giving out advice.. I'm an extremely sarcastic person and if you hate me then just block me.. If, however, you want to give it another try i'd suggest finding a little spot for me in your heart and try to forgive me.. Because I forgive you..

I have respect for everyone. Anyone who has read more than ONE of my posts knows that.. I hope some jo jabroni does come in here and that's the first thing he reads and then leaves.. Shit, if he can't handle a couple of words posted on a thread on the damn internet he surely can't handle jabbing a damn needle in his deltoid 3 times a week..

In the mean time.. I'll be the bigger man and apologize. I am sorry if I offended you in any way. I am even more sorry that you have chosen to judge me based on arguably my most sarcastic post..

T-Matt

Top Bottom