Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with juiced chick

cheque drops in her kool aid??....dude, women already change moods on a dime, regardless of what time of the month it is.....cheque drops? I can't even imagine the fallout from that.......did I mention the bitch was a martial artist?.... :worried:

redsamurai said:
cheque drops in her kool aid??....dude, women already change moods on a dime, regardless of what time of the month it is.....cheque drops? I can't even imagine the fallout from that.......did I mention the bitch was a martial artist?.... :worried:

haha.. No bro it was just a joke from a previous thread.. I guess you missed it..

I was totally kidding..

Damn, a martial artist? That's one bad bitch boy.. That means she was flexible as fuck, yummy..

T-Matt

actually not as flexible as I would have liked.....towards the end she started to do yoga, so I think that gave her a bit more flexibility. But from all the excercise she would do...and her piss poor diet IMO....she wasn't as flexible as she needed to be for big daddy!!... ;)

cboogsrun said:
I call bullshit. Maybe for the idiots who don't research what they are taking. This Josh or what ever the fuck his name is probably got his ass kicked by this girl and is running at the mouth. I would think this is a very small percentage of woman who use aas.

Yeah i was thinking the same thing...or this chick must have been on one insane cycle that no chick should ever be on.

T-Matt said:
And you're just a cherry picker.. It's so convenient of to just chime in now without having any idea of what we're talking about. It's not my fault you can't handle your fluctuating testosterone levels from the sustanon (that's probably fake b/c you're such a douchbag).

If you had even half of a brain you'd see that there is no argument at all.. It was a simple misinterpretation.. Now go back to the squat rack and do some curls with the rest of the trolls..

T-Matt

Your a tough little fella....but still fucking retarded

thisforumrots said:
Your a tough little fella....but still fucking retarded

Next time you try to insult me at least use proper spelling.. Oh yeah and we'll compare W2s anytime you want partner.. I'll bet I make more than you and pay 1/4 of the taxes you pay.. I'm retarded? hmm..

Only a complete moron would name himself 'thisforumrots' if it rots go to another forum I think you'll fit in over at www.facesofdeath.com..

lol, you're such a douchbag, it's hilarious

T-Matt

Wulfgar said:

bro, that big orgy of smiley faces bunnyfucking the shit out of one another makes me horny as fuck.. K for that, that's fucking awesome!

T-Matt

Top Bottom