Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with juiced chick

so. what have we learned so far? :D

I don't know why more women don't post in this section. Most on this site won't even admit that they use AAS. I think they're afraid of the backlash they might receive - "her clit must be huge" or some bullshit like that.

I find it amazing that a girl cannot win at the professional level in fitness/figure/bb without using AAS, yet no one admits they use it. Almost as if it's discouraged publicly, but required to win.

(disclaimer - not ALL female competitors use. I'm just talking about pro, national/international level.)

they also dont talk about it in the women section here in on EF.
if you go there and ask a question about anavar they'll ask you a million questions.

come here to the guys section ask the same question and you just get answers not BS about "post your diet, stats and goals"

LOL they want you to write a book before they give you a god damn answer then after you write the book you find out none of them have taken any gear! (ok maybe 1 or 2 but WTF)

I would never tell any of my FM friends to post there

Sassy69 said:
Jeezus Christ - what did that guy's g/f take? Do you see that in say, oh 80% of the competitive figure girls or fitness athletes???
Thank you very much! If a woman had all this happen:

1. she was stupid for not stopping.
2. She had an ass for a coach.
3. I think its all bullshit...not the sides..they can happen..I mean post.

Quad

T-Matt said:
Shit, I have like 50mL of cheque drops left, I'm thinking about spiking a slut's drink tonight and have her fuck the shit out of me like a rabbit.. Clitoral enlargment and body odor is the next guy's problem..

T-Matt

HAHAHAHAHAHAH hilarious

Quad[/QUOTE]
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

This ROCKS! Is that an actual quote from Theodore Roosevelt? Very just and unbiased. I would not be surprised his "New Deal" Came up with the Davis-Bacon wage rule elliminating the low wage benefits of hiring illegal immigrants for public work.

Sorry ladies/gents I am way off the subject here

heavy_duty said:
they also dont talk about it in the women section here in on EF.
if you go there and ask a question about anavar they'll ask you a million questions.

come here to the guys section ask the same question and you just get answers not BS about "post your diet, stats and goals"

LOL they want you to write a book before they give you a god damn answer then after you write the book you find out none of them have taken any gear! (ok maybe 1 or 2 but WTF)

I would never tell any of my FM friends to post there

I have seen women jumped on for asking questions there, too. It's too bad - the women's forum is a great place to learn about diet/training - but not AAS usage.

(Sassy69 & SuperQT are ausually good about answering female AAS questions if they see them, and have even gotten on others there for flaming people who ask.)

sparetire said:
whats the safest steroid a woman can take without her clit growing, facial hair? Anything? primo? tbol? winny?

This is hard question to answer, because everyones body is different.. My girlfriend uses small doses of var 5-10mg/daily when she competes. She never experienced anything with the clit growing or facial hair. She also uses 1iu of gh daily, and it actually improved her skin, and her stomach has never been as flat as its been.. My girl has tried eq, deca and winstrol as well.. very minute doses.. 15-20mg shots every 4-5 days, and her body didnt react well. Skin broke out and was oily. Var would be the best in my opinion. Primo could be good as well, but i would ask that question to some woman on here that have done it. Id be curious as well..

ItalianMuscle27 said:
This is hard question to answer, because everyones body is different.. My girlfriend uses small doses of var 5-10mg/daily when she competes. She never experienced anything with the clit growing or facial hair. She also uses 1iu of gh daily, and it actually improved her skin, and her stomach has never been as flat as its been.. My girl has tried eq, deca and winstrol as well.. very minute doses.. 15-20mg shots every 4-5 days, and her body didnt react well. Skin broke out and was oily. Var would be the best in my opinion. Primo could be good as well, but i would ask that question to some woman on here that have done it. Id be curious as well..

I would NEVER recommend a woman use winstrol or EQ, as, they are moderately androgenic... Break outs and accessively oily skin is to be almost guaranteed with the use of either of the two.

The same stripper that I knew who took 10mg of 'var actually started out at 5mg/d an was unsatisfied with the results. I remember the day I saw her 5 days after she bumped her dosage up to 10mg and she was like "OMG MATT! Look at me! I am rock hard! The pumps! My stomach is tighter.. OMG, I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!"

As far as Primobolan use in females, I personally know only one female who has used it. From what I can remember she was using it at 50mg/e3d and was absolutely loving it. She was doing triathlons at the time and noted that it really aided in her recovery. She said that she'd normally be sore for up to 3 days but with Primo she felt fully recovered after 36 hours. She also noted that her sex drive increased 10-fold. I, would have loved to take her sex drive out for a test drive because she had some of the best gluteal development I have ever seen. The Primo REALLY leaned her ass out, she looked absolutely fucking phenomenal in a two piece :bootyshake:

If anyone has any other feedback, I'd love to hear it.. I know there are a lot of woman reading this thread and I want them to feel secure in knowing that they can ask any questions they want and not get flamed. :)

T-Matt

T-Matt said:
I would NEVER recommend a woman use winstrol or EQ, as, they are moderately androgenic... Break outs and accessively oily skin is to be almost guaranteed with the use of either of the two.

The same stripper that I knew who took 10mg of 'var actually started out at 5mg/d an was unsatisfied with the results. I remember the day I saw her 5 days after she bumped her dosage up to 10mg and she was like "OMG MATT! Look at me! I am rock hard! The pumps! My stomach is tighter.. OMG, I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!"

As far as Primobolan use in females, I personally know only one female who has used it. From what I can remember she was using it at 50mg/e3d and was absolutely loving it. She was doing triathlons at the time and noted that it really aided in her recovery. She said that she'd normally be sore for up to 3 days but with Primo she felt fully recovered after 36 hours. She also noted that her sex drive increased 10-fold. I, would have loved to take her sex drive out for a test drive because she had some of the best gluteal development I have ever seen. The Primo REALLY leaned her ass out, she looked absolutely fucking phenomenal in a two piece :bootyshake:

If anyone has any other feedback, I'd love to hear it.. I know there are a lot of woman reading this thread and I want them to feel secure in knowing that they can ask any questions they want and not get flamed. :)

T-Matt

I have used Primo @ 50mg EW for 10 weeks. I tried upping to 75mg EW, but got really oily skin and broke out on my back and shoulders. Dropped it back down to 50 and it cleared up. Great muscle gains from primo, but it makes my throat raspy and I shed like a dog. :D lol. Not crazy about the hair loss.

I build muscle very easy - especially in the lower body. Primo helped me bring my shoulders and back up so that I'm more balanced. I struggled for a couple of years to build them naturally. It was frustrating. Because I build muscle easily, low doses work for me.

Even though Primo helped me build my upper body, I have mixed feelings about it. It can be an evil drup if a woman takes too much. I've seen sides come on fast in women who thought they could start at 100mg EW. Women are told that it's a very low androgenic AAS and therefore safe to use, so they take the max dose and grow facial hair, lose a lot of head hair, etc within a matter of weeks. :worried: I have 2 friends that this happened to, despite my advice that they start at a lower dose...

the-short-one said:
I have used Primo @ 50mg EW for 10 weeks. I tried upping to 75mg EW, but got really oily skin and broke out on my back and shoulders. Dropped it back down to 50 and it cleared up. Great muscle gains from primo, but it makes my throat raspy and I shed like a dog. :D lol. Not crazy about the hair loss.

I build muscle very easy - especially in the lower body. Primo helped me bring my shoulders and back up so that I'm more balanced. I struggled for a couple of years to build them naturally. It was frustrating. Because I build muscle easily, low doses work for me.

Even though Primo helped me build my upper body, I have mixed feelings about it. It can be an evil drup if a woman takes too much. I've seen sides come on fast in women who thought they could start at 100mg EW. Women are told that it's a very low androgenic AAS and therefore safe to use, so they take the max dose and grow facial hair, lose a lot of head hair, etc within a matter of weeks. :worried: I have 2 friends that this happened to, despite my advice that they start at a lower dose...

:FRlol: The young woman I knew who was taking it already had one of the most raspy voices I have ever heard.. You just knew that if you had sex with her in a pitchblack dark room that her moaning and yelling would sound as if she was talking through a walkie talkie. It was THAT bad..

It's ridiculous isn't it how people won't listen? You experimented a higher dosage with your own body and tried to give some honest advice and they STILL wouldn't listen...

lol.. Knowing this does things to my mind, you just don't know.. I'll see a real skinny girl and be like "Damn, the things I could do with her.. 10mg var/day 50mg of primo e3d and I'll have her looking like a fitness model." Then I talk to her and find out that her BIG meal of the day is a 4oz bag of Doritos, a Diet Arizona tea, and a bag of skittles.....

Most women who have great figures when they are young just take them for granted.. 52 keg parties and 965oz of doritos later they're built like the average 45 year old.. So, then they see some commercial on tv about trimspa and they buy it, they lose what little muscle they had left. It truly is sad. Not you ladies though, you ladies fight the natural battle that is the decline of your physique, and you win. All the respect in the world for that, ladies! I can only hope that I find a woman half as dedicated as most of you are who visit this site on a regular basis.

T-Matt

Top Bottom