Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with a hooker?

would u bang a hooker?

• i dont give a shit,ive done it before i'll do it again

Votes: 74 31.4%
  • i just double bag it and im ready to go

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • just head

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • nope

Votes: 93 39.4%

• Total voters
I'll nock u up!

Why would any single non religious man NOT love the idea? I've done it once but unfortunately I was too drunk to give a shit what she looked like down in Costa Rica. My cousin said she was no good, but I can't remember. Definitely thought about doing it since but have talked myself out because of the money lol I can't spend it because I know I'll regret it post cum and I won't give two shits about it after I jerk off, so why bother? For me at least, anytime I've wanted to call a hooker sober, it's been because of loneliness and not really the sex Much. Divorce can do that IME

Hookers on the street are gross. but what's hot is finding stripper who wants to make some extra cash. That can be pricey, but I used to solve that problem by going down to Mexico. I went to these non-tourist inland towns where I worked, and the strippers were super hot, and a 10 dollar bill looks like a hundred to those girls. And the beer was cheap too :)

Nothing wrong with beave in Bangkok or Phuket for that matter.

Haha this thread is funny I just couldn't see myself paying for sex...if she's a hooker and probably gets nasty guys all day long so shouldn't she pay me? Maybe I should become a jiggalo...that's the term right? Jiggalo ?

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

^^^ oh yes I am sure you do.

Top Bottom