Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with a hooker?

would u bang a hooker?

• i dont give a shit,ive done it before i'll do it again

Votes: 74 31.4%
  • i just double bag it and im ready to go

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • just head

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • nope

Votes: 93 39.4%

• Total voters
I ended up getting head from a stripper at a bachelor party. Out of all my buddies I am the biggest and cut up, she took off my shirt and took me into the bathroom. God was i a wreck when i got home, all i could think about was that i had a STD and my GF would find out...... ackward, very very

I ended up getting head from a stripper at a bachelor party. Out of all my buddies I am the biggest and cut up, she took off my shirt and took me into the bathroom. God was i a wreck when i got home, all i could think about was that i had a STD and my GF would find out...... ackward, very very

Did you get tested for an STD?

ya, the following monday i didnt go to work.....went to the Dr. came back clean but i still felt dirty as sh!t. But this girl was so hot, nice body, nice rack, etc etc.....couldnt say No to her. I dont think many guys here would of either.

curious about the female pov, are there not women who crave a hook up with no expectations or guilt?
Really, if you had the ability to match this, you would have an ideal situation (guessing there are "hook up" clubs for this)
Most women dont understand that men have different ways of looking at these things...Relationship...Love..etc. is one, and just taking care of a "need" is another. Ive known guys who truly and totally loved someone, but still got some "external therapy" every now and then, and never lost one bit of Love or Feeling for their relationship. Truth is that most men would do this if they didnt have to worry about the womans feelings. I tried to explain this one night when a bunch of us (couples) were hanging out, and the funny part was the women all thought "not my guy, he doesnt think about those things" but I golf, play ball, etc with these guys (and they are stand up guys) and they DO think this way. Oh well, right or wrong, we mostly live our lives keeping these thoughts secret.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

If your not a virgin then you've had sex with a hooker. We all pay.....

some women just have long term contracts, others just a lease agreement..

"I've loved every woman i've ever had sex with, some of them for a very short time but still"

~Sam kineson

curious about the female pov, are there not women who crave a hook up with no expectations or guilt?
Really, if you had the ability to match this, you would have an ideal situation (guessing there are "hook up" clubs for this)
Most women dont understand that men have different ways of looking at these things...Relationship...Love..etc. is one, and just taking care of a "need" is another. Ive known guys who truly and totally loved someone, but still got some "external therapy" every now and then, and never lost one bit of Love or Feeling for their relationship. Truth is that most men would do this if they didnt have to worry about the womans feelings. I tried to explain this one night when a bunch of us (couples) were hanging out, and the funny part was the women all thought "not my guy, he doesnt think about those things" but I golf, play ball, etc with these guys (and they are stand up guys) and they DO think this way. Oh well, right or wrong, we mostly live our lives keeping these thoughts secret.

My pov......I can understand that people have needs, and I also understand that men, when single, do whatever they can to fulfil those needs. However that all changes once your in a relationship. If you gf isnt fulfilling your needs then in the long run its not going to work, so get out of it and dont cheat. Cheating, be it paid for or not is unacceptable.

...I also understand that men, when single, do whatever they can to fulfil those needs.

^^^ this is probably due to the fact that if you go to a bar or club, the usual "pulling ground" so to speak, there is always at least a 4:1 ratio of men to women making it very easy for a woman to find someone but damn hard for a man.

Agreed....which is why if I were with someone who had sex with a hooker it woudlnt bother me, just part of their past.

Call me old fashioned but I can't see how anyone could have sex with someone who doesn't WANT to have sex with them. The whole concept is kinda repellent to me.

Besides, I used to work doors in the west end, I knew tons of brasses and they'd all hang round slagging off the punters they relied on for their livelihoods!

Top Bottom