Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with a hooker?

would u bang a hooker?

• i dont give a shit,ive done it before i'll do it again

Votes: 74 31.4%
  • i just double bag it and im ready to go

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • just head

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • nope

Votes: 93 39.4%

• Total voters
I dont think so. At least not the street kind, besides that, where I live, there are more trans than girls. So ... no no no.

:smash:

hooker or not, regardless, you're paying for the pussy. in one way or the other, you're paying for it. and hookers dont get "headaches" like GF's or wives do

that is true... you are paying for it one way or another...

just this way you don't have to feel bad when you don't
call her in the morning as you would with a girlfriend!

I've done two hookers in my life.

I normally have no weakness for hookers but I've been seduced. I said no last time. Then she put a hand on my dick. Could not say no with a boner. I think there is VERY little difference between a girl who fucks for drugs or fucks rich guys because they are rich and a hooker. The hooker just does it more. Las Vegas phone book has 104 pages of "entertainers" in the yellow pages so there are a LOT of guys that do it. I prefer sex with a g/f by 10,000% but they can be such a pain in the neck sometimes that it is occasionally tempting to just pay as you go. Oh, and to answer the Goatslayer, I care about hookers and eveybody else that has been beaten up by life. In fact last time I paid extra so that I could shower first. Noyone should have to deal with odor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom