Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with a hooker?

would u bang a hooker?

• i dont give a shit,ive done it before i'll do it again

Votes: 74 31.4%
  • i just double bag it and im ready to go

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • just head

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • nope

Votes: 93 39.4%

• Total voters
It ruined my whole vacation !

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness
Honestly, the no condom thing, yeah, I can see that. The ladyboy thing, not really. Most of them are absolute knockouts and very feminine. The WANT to be women more than many naturally born women. They usually don't go through a typical male puberty and start female hormones young. Thailand has a different view on gender identity. At least culturally they accept intersexed individuals as a third gender, has to do with reincarnation and karma and all that stuff.

Too bad you were drunk, let's be realistic, who knows better what to do with a penis than someone who actually owns one?

Best ever. Even dated one for two years. No jealousy just liked her sweet body. We are still friends to his day.

probably bc going through the drivethru is just more convenient than slaving over the stove for a meal sometimes... to each his/her own. Re that thailand thing... man, that would fk me up.

probably bc going through the drivethru is just more convenient than slaving over the stove for a meal sometimes... to each his/her own. Re that thailand thing... man, that would fk me up.

HahHaha that's a good analogy

Did it a couple times, only one was a decent time, but all the rest sucked donkey doo doo. Never get a happy ending from an Japanese massage parlor...especially when it's a low down place behind some businesses and there's cameras everywhere...shit was awkward as hell.

I might try one more time depending on my financial situation and among other things, only because I want a threesome with two chicks at least once...2 hot chicks, not girls that look like 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag. who doesn't want that right?

Top Bottom