Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex with a hooker?

would u bang a hooker?

• i dont give a shit,ive done it before i'll do it again

Votes: 74 31.4%
  • i just double bag it and im ready to go

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • just head

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • nope

Votes: 93 39.4%

• Total voters
Obviously sex with attraction on both sides is far superior than sex with a hooker. The thrill of the chase, finding someone new and then banging her is, far and away, more exciting than sex with a hooker.

The first 6 months or so of sex with a new girl is magic - the sex gets better and better. For this reason, a real relationship is superior to using hookers on a routine basis.

All of the above are preferable. With that said, sex with a hooker can be awesome as well if you get stuck in a pinch - girlfriend and wife are on the rag - or both at the same time. You haven't had sex in a week or two for whatever reason or maybe you're out of town.

Like someone else stated, it is like a service - like getting a haircut.

Just make sure you don't go bottom-dwelling. You get what you pay for. If you pay for a beautiful girl who gives GFE, you'll feel amazing coming out. If on the other hand, you pay $100 for 15 minutes with a fat ugly girl who has a bad attitude, you'll make yourself feel like shit.

Obviously sex with attraction on both sides is far superior than sex with a hooker. The thrill of the chase, finding someone new and then banging her is, far and away, more exciting than sex with a hooker.

The first 6 months or so of sex with a new girl is magic - the sex gets better and better. For this reason, a real relationship is superior to using hookers on a routine basis.

All of the above are preferable. With that said, sex with a hooker can be awesome as well if you get stuck in a pinch - girlfriend and wife are on the rag - or both at the same time. You haven't had sex in a week or two for whatever reason or maybe you're out of town.

Just make sure you don't go bottom-dwelling. You get what you pay for. If you pay for a beautiful girl who gives GFE, you'll feel amazing coming out. If on the other hand, you pay $100 for 15 minutes with a fat ugly girl who has a bad attitude, you'll make yourself feel like shit.

The girlfriend experience (commonly known as GFE) is a type of service a female sex worker offers which includes acting like a girlfriend to the client. GFE includes french kissing, hugging, talking, and eating a meal together.[1] If the prostitute is male, the service is called boyfriend experience.[2]

Girlfriend experience - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I learned something.

Last edited:

Right there!

Are you selling your book on Ebay yet?

Bc am sold!

I don't see any problem with hookers. Some like em, some don't. I have many as friends, but it's sad how many people don't see them as human

Top Bottom