Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex with friends of opposite sex

Bobber

A couple nights ago this chick that I have been friends with for about a year now spent the night and it was one of the most awkward experiences of my life. She came over at about 4 after I got off work and we ended up bumping uglies. 2 minutes in I was so freakin turned off that I lost my wood, laid on the ground, and went to sleep. I feel horrible cause she told me how long she had been wanting that to happen and I just went limp and then went to bed.

She then went on to tell me it was ok and asked me if she could spend the night the next night and if we could just do it in the morning. What the hell is wrong with some girls these days?

Have yall ever had any experences with sex and friends?

Answer your pm's. You could have saved me time and money.

Bobber said:

I am out of that game my brotha, I don't reply to those anymore.

Well I'm happy for you. BUt all you had to do was to tell me where to go and how much it should cost. You probably made a good decision, you were on a course for disaster with the heavy drinking and stuff.

biteme said:

Well I'm happy for you. BUt all you had to do was to tell me where to go and how much it should cost. You probably made a good decision, you were on a course for disaster with the heavy drinking and stuff.

Who said the heavy drinking has stopped? I am talking about your question. Now that I work where I do I would say the drinking has increased. My life for 10 more days consists of nothing but sleeping till 2, lunch with girl of the day, laying out with girl of the day, lifting with my partner, dinner, work till about 3(drinking the entire time), eating then partying till atleast 6 in the morning. It is a little unconventional but I get my shit done and I am kicking ass in the gym while being able to network at work. Alcohol is a great thing.

AnaMD - No.

Bobber said:

Who said the heavy drinking has stopped? I am talking about your question. Now that I work where I do I would say the drinking has increased. My life for 10 more days consists of nothing but sleeping till 2, lunch with girl of the day, laying out with girl of the day, lifting with my partner, dinner, work till about 3(drinking the entire time), eating then partying till atleast 6 in the morning. It is a little unconventional but I get my shit done and I am kicking ass in the gym while being able to network at work. Alcohol is a great thing.

AnaMD - No.

What turned you away from it? Send me a pm if you have time. I'm very curious.

Top Bottom