Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex with female bodybuilder

LOL

oh ya baby...

Hey NY if your lucky she'll ask you to give her a blow job (in a deep throaty voice nontheless). Nothing beats slobbing a 4" clit while she's manhandling the back of you head.

and who says female bodybuiolders cant be sexxorz.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH

...nothing like a chic with big fucking delts and striated, veiny pecs.

I think I developed post traumatic stress disorder just writing that.

I like them tight and fit but not real muscular. I had sex with one of Corey Everson's X training partners. Love the tight body but what a fucking psycho! I was thinking the same thing about both of us being fit and maybe getting a little rough, all I did was fuck her hard and she started crying and said are you mad at me? "PSYCHO" No thanks, not if there all like that.

:)

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA BADGER thats the funniest shit Ive read

"are you mad at me"

im telling you chicks that juice too much turn into fucking psychos.

A good friend of mine was killed by his psychotic juicing wife a few years ago. That bitch was insane.

This chic I used to bang on and off for 2 yrs, her clit gradually got bigger over the yrs and her voice got lower..then the nimwit goes and pierces her already overgrown clit with a fucking barbell clit ring…I used to call her CLITZILLA or The Notorious Clitorious… she hated that

CLITZILLA

BWAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

My current girlfriend wants to get more muscular. I told her no fucking way. I like women WHO LOOK AND FEEL LIKE WOMEN.

Not a guy with a boob job.

Re: CLITZILLA

Milo Hobgoblin said:
BWAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

My current girlfriend wants to get more muscular. I told her no fucking way. I like women WHO LOOK AND FEEL LIKE WOMEN.

Not a guy with a boob job.

Yea I’m starting to date more of the normal non-insecure non juiced chics with less issues than the latter (though im still seeing 2 fitness chics who seem to have their head on straight….until then next cycle lol)…its so much more pleasant getting a hand job from a nice set of soft hands and not with nasty calluses and craters.. I think I like this

LMFAO

YUP

"its so much more pleasant getting a hand job from a nice set of soft hands and not with nasty calluses and craters.. I think I like this"

AMEN TO THAT MY BROTHER

Let me just reiterate, there is nothing wrong with banging these chics, I do it often lol (even though im getting real turned off lately when I see the big clits, but the muscles I still like and the abs turn me on and I love throwing a big 175lb broad around lol) but these girls are NOT RELATIONSIP MATERIAL!!!!…they have WAYYYY too many SERIOUS issues…
Other than that..fuck em all you want, just remember that that is all they are good for…

LOL

Damn we must sound like a couple of assholes. But I completely agree with you. There is nothing about an overly muscular woman that turns me on.

I guess I just like that classical look on a woman. Bit hips, nice soft ass, tiny waist and tits so big you can wrap em around your dick twice. Oh ya and the nice soft hands.....and NICE NAILS! Oh I love a chick with a nice nail job.

oooh ya..thats what Im talkin bout.

Time to go train legs.

Top Bottom