Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex with female bodybuilder

I never poked a female BB..But dated a girl whowas a gymnast,,She had quads that could crack walnuts,,She was alittle thick but all muscle...Only thing diff that i noticed she was able to get real pyhsical and rough..That was some hardcore humping..I am around 260 so girls around 110lbs tend to get a little abused by me..Even more so while I am on gear...I put me exwife on Clen and winny one year her clit got as big as a grape and she would cum buckets..I always wondered about a women who is taking test...must be nutty

I don't think you can say across the board that all women bodybuilders are great or terrible or whatever. That is like saying that people with green eyes are great or terrible lays. I have been with extremely athletic girls, some were great in the sack, and one in particular, who had very very low bodyfat, and who I met in a gym, was the worst lay of my life. I like enthusiasm. I fucked this girl for 3 hours, and not a peep. I could not even cum, I was so put out. Hell I did everything but fire up the portable blender, and you would think she was bored.

I have been with chicks that would not know what the inside of a gym looked like and could fuck like rabbits. Just depends upon the person. But to me the single most important attribute a woman can have in the sack is enthusiasm. Tits, ass, flat stomach, nice hair, whatever, none of that stuff matters once the lights go out and we start throwing down, but letting me know in no uncertain terms that you are happy to be there, that is a great lay.

But all that said, when I am on a gram of test per week going into a meet, I would like nothing better than to jump in the sack with Chyna, or Serena Williams, or some other high Test chick, and tear shit up!!!

B.

I've never fucked FBB but I wish someday I'd have a chance to try it. I'll always be jealous to those guys who have fucked Tonya Knight. I think I won't get any better than that. She's the hottest woman ever.

LOL

Ya...nothing sexier than a chick with a deep, crackly voice. The 16" inch arms and facial hair are a real turn on too.

But I think the best part is when they lose whatever breasts they had...yummy.

Female bodybuiders are HOT! and the bigger they are the hotter they get.

/sarcasm off

kronk said:
I personally think it is a lot more fun. It really doesnt have to be a bodybuilder, just a very fit person. My wife is a bodybuilder and it is much more intense becuase we both are very fit and strong and that leads to much more intense sex as well as longer periods of time. When you can have sex for 2-3 hours without cumming and then, do it after that and continue, its pure bliss.
you couldn't even pay me to waste my time having sex for 2-3 hours without having an orgasm.

I like thick, strong, shapely women...period. The fact that she and I can train together, turns me on more than anything else...

B True

Re: LOL

Milo Hobgoblin said:
Ya...nothing sexier than a chick with a deep, crackly voice. The 16" inch arms and facial hair are a real turn on too.

But I think the best part is when they lose whatever breasts they had...yummy.

Female bodybuiders are HOT! and the bigger they are the hotter they get.

/sarcasm off

Yeah nothing like fingering her then giving her disgusting overgrown nasty ass clit a hand job

LMFAOOOOOO

Top Bottom