Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is sex with an ex bad?

My own ex or someone elses?

I agree with Can Cutie though. Im sure women can have sex with a man no strings attached. I watch them do it with my friends all the time;)

But with me there are always strings, especially with exes, so it wouldnt be my first choice.

JerseyArt said:
My own ex or someone elses?

I agree with Can Cutie though. Im sure women can have sex with a man no strings attached. I watch them do it with my friends all the time;)

But with me there are always strings, especially with exes, so it wouldnt be my first choice.

Are you saying you hang out in the closet watching your friends have sex?

As long as no strings are attached its fair game in my book.

ViperHMS said:
Are you saying you hang out in the closet watching your friends have sex?

As long as no strings are attached its fair game in my book.

Don't judge me!!!!

:lmao:

Gymgurl said:
I bet she is not even thinking about you right now...except for "man that was a great fuck"

or "man he still sucks in bed"

I think it depends on the ex

riverrock said:
Hello All,

Went to visit my home town for xmas and ended up with an old girlfriend from a few years back. Had some no strings attached fun. She totally jumped on top of me. Talk about taking advantage of someone with a few drinks in them!! Kind of feel guilty now, even though she was totally up for it! Is sex with an ex bad or should I go home more often?

Sounds like you both had a good time, bro. I wouldn't worry about it. You should hit it more often.

Top Bottom