Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex... but no orgasm??? what are your thoughts?

M

madbomber31

mods, please dont move this... the sex board is a disgusting place and i care not to visit.

guys and gals... are you satisfied with sex even if you do not cum? i know its more "acceptable" for a female to NOT have an orgasm but what about the guy? are you satisfied if you do not orgasm? thoughts? views? opinions?

I've done it a couple times when I was fortunate enough to make my ex g/f "shudder" before me. Some times she was so exhausted/dry at the end she wanted to stop. NO I'M NOT BRAGGING, THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN OFTEN! So I'd stop. The next day or later on she'd make it up to me. God I miss that:( :(

Last edited:
well, i am wanting that "make up" thing NOW!!!

i guess its fair since i can cum EVERY TIME (except twice now) and she only gets to go about half the time.

sex with no jizzin'?? why bother? don't waste my time!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I like sex even if I don't nut, sometimes I don't I enjoy seeing my woman get her nut off, scream, squirrl around, you know that's real power!!! AHHHHH!!!!

I agree. Make them cum as much as possible and they will always come back for more. You need to work at it and it won't happen from just penetration except in rare cases. As for me not cumming - never happened yet.

Top Bottom