Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex behind the wheel

Subzeero

During summer, when i camp at wasaga or simcoe (canada), i atleast see a dozen guys getting blowjobs and driving with their eyes closed periodically. When u look to find out whats wrong with em, their girllfreinds peep and they shamelessly smile at you. Totally uncool. Here is an article relating to that.
-----------------------------
A 25-year-old man from Quebec was killed and his partner was seriously injured Friday in a head-on crash that police said took place while the driver was having sex behind the wheel.

Another car veered into the couple's path in a town 25 kilometres northeast of Quebec City, shattering both vehicles and trapping the occupants.

Provincial police said anyone found to have been having sex at the wheel prior to an accident could face criminal charges ranging from gross indecency to negligence.

"The two people at this moment were in the midst of having sexual intercourse at the wheel of the vehicle, which makes driving that much more dangerous," said a provincial police spokesman.

Although the couple's car never veered out of its lane, police said their manoeuvre was dangerous and potentially illegal.

Emergency workers used heavy tools to extract the injured victims from their cars.

Provincial police said the 37-year-old driver whose car left its lane was either distracted or fell asleep at the wheel.

Source: CNEWS
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well he got distracted allright.

tips:

tilt the steering wheel up all the day

set the cruise contol (avoids "unintended acceleration" at the critial moment)

try not to rear end (no pun intended) the car in front of you

That`s why I don`t drive anywhere, I could be having sex.

oh gawd this is making me horny cuz Im trying to map out in my mind how to maneuver behind the wheel in such a way that you can get it in........errrr

follow my above listed directions, peeps.....time tested prodedures!! :)

Top Bottom