Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex on a airplane?

Smurfy said:
nope. damn those bathrooms are so damn small these dAYS. i would try tho if horny enough otherwise wait until you reach your final destination. thank you for flying the 'friendly skies'

LOL. Whenever I fly, it is the last thing on my mind. I am ususally either sleeping or drinking or thinking about the plane going down.

I fucked one in the basement
I fucked one in the hall
I fucked one on the toilet seat
In a bathroom stall
I fucked one in an alley
up against the wall
I've fucked them all

except on a plane dammit!

no but I don't see what the big deal about it is. Give me a nice 4 hour roll in a silk-sheeted king sized 4-post with Sugarplum anyday.

I fucked my gf at the time as we passed over Malaysia. There wasn't much room to fuck but we managed to get the job done and snuck back to our seats :verygood:

Yeah I've done it, on the way to Europe after senior year. I turned 18 and joined the mile high club over the atlantic somewhere, at the same time. Messing around and having sex in the bathroom sure makes a trans-atlantic flight... well... fly by :) Damn those were the good old days, I miss them :(

Top Bottom