Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex

SublimeZM said:
do you discount or charge extra for the morning sex

I pay extra for morning sex

nimbus said:
sitting on EF all day makin dumb posts?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ seems you enjoy my dumb posts dipshit, you sure found the time to reply to them eh?

i don't think i could go 4 times a day, 1 is usually enough.

Lestat said:
i don't think i could go 4 times a day, 1 is usually enough.

Really? I don't see 1 being enough for me... esp when I am crazy attracted to that person. 2 times maybe, 3 would be wow... like heaven. Once, ah hell... I roll over and pout like a 2nd grader with no snack money. I don't ask for much, hell... i'll do all the work no biggie. Just lie there and let Frisky have her way, I don't ask for nothing more than that.

Frisky said:
Really? I don't see 1 being enough for me... esp when I am crazy attracted to that person. 2 times maybe, 3 would be wow... like heaven. Once, ah hell... I roll over and pout like a 2nd grader with no snack money. I don't ask for much, hell... i'll do all the work no biggie. Just lie there and let Frisky have her way, I don't ask for nothing more than that.
what if it was one really long quality session? That's what I aim for. Start off with a good amount of oral, at least once orgasm that way. Then move to a variety of different positions and at least one other orgasm before I finally fire one off and call it quits for the night.

Lestat said:
what if it was one really long quality session? That's what I aim for. Start off with a good amount of oral, at least once orgasm that way. Then move to a variety of different positions and at least one other orgasm before I finally fire one off and call it quits for the night.

well... I've had some damn good quality sessions, depends on how long that said session lasts. If there is a fair amt of foreplay and then some intense fucking then cuddling... I can handle that. Don't give me no damn quickie though and expect that to be all. Quickie's are for lunch breaks, and thats all. :evil: :chomp: :p

If I had to guage my sex by orgasm, then hell... he'd think he could quit within minitues of penetration. If I don't O at least 5 times in one session something is wrong. LOL...

My gf usually goes 3 times before I blow mine sometimes 4. Now if we have 3 sessions during the day thats at least 9 times she'll gasm - she's beat by the end of the weekend.

I grunt so much when I eat her out - she loves it. Complete domination too.

Top Bottom