Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A serious topic: Who would you brutally sexually ravage anally on this board?

Now you're talking bro:

Pamela (starting with some deep tongue work followed by an anal blitzkrieg 'wermacht' style)

Vixenbabe (maybe start by rimming her gorgeous tanned asshole before stretching her cute little crows feet, balls so deep i tickle her tonsils)

Bmom ( Doesn't like it, but i'd love to pull out of her sphincter just before i blow and then drop a steaming load of jizz on her gaping asshole and then dump a load in her white boots)

Raina (Strikes me as a tight asshole, but maybe kick off with some stink finger before kicking her back door in.)

Last edited:
what about the Jeniffer BFL chick or some shit? she rarely posts but is that her in her avatar? if so i would hit that ninja style all fucking night long, nunchuck them titties back and forth around my dick. :p

Austin316 said:

yea, cuz u thought my ass was better looking then all those fems, and Frack, me too, although for nothing! I was trying to just talk, and that is all

Of course, I'm just mean like that.

Frackal said:

TxGirl (I would roast that shithole texas style) (whatever that is)

i'd be ok with that as long as you didn't use BBQ sauce as a lube. i don't like BBQ sauce.

you do look like vin right?

Re: Re: A serious topic: Who would you brutally sexually ravage anally on this board?

TEXgrl said:

i'd be ok with that as long as you didn't use BBQ sauce as a lube. i don't like BBQ sauce.

you do look like vin right?

Yes similar but Im alot prettier

Top Bottom