Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Questions about Homosexuals.... Seriously, it's serious this time.....

Tha One CrumCake

Okay, I am just asking this out of curiousity.

I used to work in a Jewelry store for 2 years. I sold tons of wedding bands to gay couples, even a few lesbians.

One thing I noticed about ALL of them is that they ALL had a Lisp.

Now.

Are they born with the Lisp? Or do they aquire it over time?

I mean, have they always had the lisp ever since the 5th grade? Or did they just make it up as time went by?

What if in say college, they didn't have the lisp, and then 10 years later they meet up with someone they hadn't seen since college and then exhibited the lisp to that person?

How and where and why and when?

Explain the Lisp to me.

Thank you as always,

Crum:bday:

You'll catch some heat for this question, and its expected, however, you should of just PM'd Cornholio on this. peace

havoc said:
You'll catch some heat for this question, and its expected, however, you should of just PM'd Cornholio on this. peace

True - I could have told you straight away that is true. At least it is true in the case of Havoc calling my cell and wanting to meet up for Marco Polevaulter.

Cornholio said:

True - I could have told you straight away that is true. At least it is true in the case of Havoc calling my cell and wanting to meet up for Marco Polevaulter.
Marco Polevaulter, is that the name of your dildo?

havoc said:

Marco Polevaulter, is that the name of your dildo?

No dumb fucker - it's the name of the new, bitching anal intrusion game you silly kids think is all the rage...

Y'all are just stupid - that explains it. I know "straight" guys with lisps...and plenty of gay guys that not only have no lisp, but will kick your ass for even suggesting it.

Top Bottom