Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seducing Men outta their minds_A girl's guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. After fuckin so much with no emotions attached, I miss making love once in a while.

I'm definitely with you on this one DJ. There has to be more to it for me. That empty feeling I have experienced when there was nothing but the physicality kinda ruins the whole thing for me.

I also agree with Local. Sex is a learning thing. And think about, id rather learn with her than know she had a lot of classes elsewhere. Know what I mean?

If were gettin down and she doesnt attempt to suck the diesel ill cross her name off the list for future interactions. There is no need to bring it up or ask.

if she has sex with me on the first date then she is a hoe,then how many other niggas she fucked on the first date.it will never work out if she had sex on first date.95% divorces they all had sex on the first date,static's and psychology

You can't even *spell* statistics man. Grow up. Speak English. Stop judging. Be Happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom