Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seducing Men outta their minds_A girl's guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
if its a girl u really like emotionally and that u wanna be wiht,u can teach her how to fuck,sex can be taught ha

it cant be taught, some girls dont suck dick or do anal, some arent horny, its how the cards fall my friend

really? you menz do not want to be romanced/courted?

I do. After fuckin so much with no emotions attached, I miss making love once in a while.

really? you menz do not want to be romanced/courted?

and the Men Mars/ Women Venus factor rears it ugly head again. Seduced to a man means, "How do I get him to have sex.", i.e. reference all the mens posts. Seduced to a woman obviously means romanced/courted. I think that the Websters would have the definition close to what the mans version was I wrote. But, of course, Webster was a man...... :)

I'll say this Ebs. After the relationship has been established, especially mid to long term, OH HELL yeah. I love to be "seduced" ie romanced/ courted. It's totally fun to have "date night" again, get dressed, all that. I DIG that and tell my wife all the time, 'We NEED this in our relationship!" But all to often, I get the "I'm too tired", or "I don't look good in my clothes anymore" or "I just want to stay home and watch a movie." That doesn't do shit for a healthy marriage or relationship. My wife is HOT! I shit you not. I love to see here dresses to go out. She resembles a 45 year old Kim Kardashian. Believe me, she KNOWS how to dress, how to be "seductive", it's in her blood and comes second nature. But she doesn't use it anymore. that was a long way to say, "yeah, we like it too".

One of my favorite things is when my wife hands me one of her undergarments that she just removed while sitting at the table when we are out to eat.

B-

ill say this tho..IF i have sex wiht a girl wihtin the first 3months i label her as a slut and id never marry a slut..if i get married i want the girl to have some class and make me chase it,dont want a easy lay

Man, what a load of bull. Sex is a natural thing between an adult man and a woman. There's nothing wrong with it on day 1, or day 90.

What's wrong with a girl having sex with you on the first date just because she fucking likes you? WHAT - YOU DON'T WANT HER TO?? They have the same sex drive we do. The only difference is chodes like you make them feel bad about it.

man, what a load of bull. Sex is a natural thing between an adult man and a woman. There's nothing wrong with it on day 1, or day 90.

What's wrong with a girl having sex with you on the first date just because she fucking likes you? What - you don't want her to?? They have the same sex drive we do. The only difference is chodes like you make them feel bad about it.

if she has sex with me on the first date then she is a hoe,then how many other niggas she fucked on the first date.it will never work out if she had sex on first date.95% divorces they all had sex on the first date,static's and psychology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom