Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A sad tale of my mid life crisis

joe_garibaldi

I'm a middle aged guy living in NY and about a year ago I met a woman on-line on something called Ifriends. Surprisingly, no one here has mentioned muscle-fetishists; men who love exceedingly muscular women. She was very small and petite but could flex a surprising bicep. Over the course of the year, conversing (of course me paying for it) we became very close and I got to know a lot about her. One day she surprised me by telling me she was going to start going to the gym. She was Roumanian and lived in Bucharest, so there's no way I could meet her in person and she never told me where she lived; maybe because she looked at me like a customer. It turned out her trainer knew her from her brother, who is a Roumanian bodybuilder. She was telling me she was in love with me, and I fell in love with her. Meanwhile the trainer fell in love with her too (younger then me, the manager of a big gym in Bucharest, rich, apparently very caring for her and THERE in her life where I wasn't). To make a long story short, they just started a physical relationship and she has dissappeared to have a "normal" life with him. I've heard of doctor patient relationships, but how common are trainer-client ones.

Next time try to find someone in the same country. It usually works out better man. The only reason she told you that stuff was because you were paying her and she wanted to keep you coming back. Forget about her.

joe_garibaldi said:
I'm a middle aged guy living in NY and about a year ago I met a woman on-line on something called Ifriends. Surprisingly, no one here has mentioned muscle-fetishists; men who love exceedingly muscular women. She was very small and petite but could flex a surprising bicep. Over the course of the year, conversing (of course me paying for it) we became very close and I got to know a lot about her. One day she surprised me by telling me she was going to start going to the gym. She was Roumanian and lived in Bucharest, so there's no way I could meet her in person and she never told me where she lived; maybe because she looked at me like a customer. It turned out her trainer knew her from her brother, who is a Roumanian bodybuilder. She was telling me she was in love with me, and I fell in love with her. Meanwhile the trainer fell in love with her too (younger then me, the manager of a big gym in Bucharest, rich, apparently very caring for her and THERE in her life where I wasn't). To make a long story short, they just started a physical relationship and she has dissappeared to have a "normal" life with him. I've heard of doctor patient relationships, but how common are trainer-client ones.

When women are involved, anything is possible......

If you aren't there to lay pipe, you really can't say much in your defense. If you felt anythig for her, you should have gone to meet her in person first before letting it get this intense. In the future, just use your common sense and be smart about things.......do what's best for you.

DIV

I think I am confused here......why dont you just meet a girl around your area? Why waste your time on someone you will never get to know.....

Top Bottom