Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Risks of salad tossing and prevention of...

F

Frackal

What are some true risks of tossing a girl's salad? Now, considering you know the girl and they do not have Hepatitis C, what other possible bacterial complications could you recieve from licking the outside and inside of a well-scrubbed asshole?

I have only done this once with one girl, and I made each of us stick a paper towel soaked in rubbing alcohol on our asses for 3 mins. Hehe...

3 min? Sorry to tell you but it takes at least 20 min. to kill most bacteria with alcohol. Can you imagine sitting around for 20 min. with a piece of tissue sticking out of your asses talking about the weather. Did you get a visual. lol

Last edited:
I was under the impression that it took around 120 seconds to kill most skin bacteria with alchohol..guess not.

Frackal said:
What are some true risks of tossing a girl's salad? Now, considering you know the girl and they do not have Hepatitis C, what other possible bacterial complications could you recieve from licking the outside and inside of a well-scrubbed asshole?

I have only done this once with one girl, and I made each of us stick a paper towel soaked in rubbing alcohol on our asses for 3 mins. Hehe...

hepatitus C can only be spread blood to blood as far as i know, and by blood transfusions

Hep B on the other hand....fairly infectious (a 1000 times more thn HIV i tink), and very hard to remove. the only thing i know of that removes is it ammonia based dteregents, i dont think alcohol does.

anyhow, ur best bet is washing me thinks. alcohol will kill of lots of bacteria, but they will re populate her opeing very quickly! on the other hand they will be less harmful bacteria, but io would imagine it would sting.

as for bacterial infections, its a tough call (i.e. i have no definate answer :) ) but if u wash urselves thouroughly, and try not to eat the other person alive i wold have thought ud be ok bacterially. its just the fact that th anus has a lot of blood vessels near it that gets me worried ya see....

ive beeen with the same girl for over 2 years, and every once in a while during oral sex i travel down there. its always clean as far as visually, i have never worried about germs, amybe i should but anyways, if she's a lean girl you should be fine.
and dude, dont make her scrub her ass with a towel and rubbing alchol, that would totaly ruin the mood, just start lickin, and it will all work out

lol ARE YOU SERIOUS FRACK!!! Alcohol? geez, that would burn I would think.

Personally, just a good shower is fine with me. Especially if I'm doing it to someone I care for. Sharing bacteria is part of sex I think.

Top Bottom