Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rating sexual deviance

kiwee

Banned
cbt, choking, light bondage (neck collars, tied down, slavery, etc. none involving pain), dirty talking, watersports, anal sex, humiliation, domination, submission, voyeurism, & worship

discuss :artist:

I hate that shit.

all the fetish stuff. The only thing I love from that is anal. Love girls assholes just like I love pussy.

i do most of that stuff with my gf, and it always leaves me fiending for more when im not with her lol

I'm a hard core masochist. Certain types of pain can bring me to orgasm. I love being tied with my hands above my head and having my bare back lashed with a whip. A quality single tail whip produces a pain like nothing else. My first time with one the girl looked like she was barely swinging the whip but it cracked and left a sting that was incredible. I did not realize until I got into the S&M world that the crack of a whip is caused by the end of the whip breaking the sound barrier. If you know good technique you do not need to swing hard.

I'm a hard core masochist. Certain types of pain can bring me to orgasm. I love being tied with my hands above my head and having my bare back lashed with a whip. A quality single tail whip produces a pain like nothing else. My first time with one the girl looked like she was barely swinging the whip but it cracked and left a sting that was incredible. I did not realize until I got into the S&M world that the crack of a whip is caused by the end of the whip breaking the sound barrier. If you know good technique you do not need to swing hard.

I didn't need to torture myself to learn that shit. Saw it at history channel.

Top Bottom