Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A rare thread from lestat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
**EDIT** PICS ARE BELOW IN THIS THREAD**

Ok so its 3:47am now as I start this.

Started out as a rather tame day. Slept in. Went to breakfast with this girl I've been dating for about 3 months. Asked her at the end if she thought I was her boyfriend. She said she didn't have time to talk about it and left, said I'll see you tomorrow.

Go out with two of my best friends (Asian dudes) to my favorite restuarant in the world, a sushi place that is out of this world. $55 buck tab for myself but it was well worth it.

Back to my place, meet up with my roommate, his friend, my other friend comes over. We watch some south park, drink, smoke, whatever. head out to a bar. We ride our bikes there, I live on the beach so we ride down the beach boardwalk, pretty fun, we take a "to go" drink with us.

We get to this club, they say you gotta have a collar to get in, what the fuck? 3 of the 4 of us have no collars, but the line is long so we leave one dude behind and the 3 of us ride back to my place and put on some collard shirts (i'm wearing a short sleeve hurley shirt with a striped design).

back to the club. its got a great guy/girl ratio. Lots of women eyeing us early. All 4 of us are decent looking, with myself and one other being far above average. We have several groups of women approach us, make eye contact, etc.

But here is when it gets great. my buddy spots this TINY little thing with a tiny white dress on and tells my roommate "shes hot, why don't you bring that home?" my roommate is competative and immediately took the bait. he headed over to this girl (who had 2 other girlfriends with her) and started spitting game. Well this was at 10pm.

Fast forward to 1:30am when the house lights come on. My roommate has this girl in the white dress and two friend with him. They have already been to my place and back to the club once. We all head back to my place.

I will get pictures of what went down next posted. believe me good bros, i did not let you down. This will be epic. Like Phaded's bachelor party thread, except these women didn't cost us a dime I just put them in a cab to send them home and damn, I have to say it was an above average night.

Weed, Coke, and lots of a booze were consumed. (I don't do coke though).

Pics when i get them of my roommates camera.

Lestat said:
Ok so its 3:47am now as I start this.

Started out as a rather tame day. Slept in. Went to breakfast with this girl I've been dating for about 3 months. Asked her at the end if she thought I was her boyfriend. She said she didn't have time to talk about it and left, said I'll see you tomorrow.

Go out with two of my best friends (Asian dudes) to my favorite restuarant in the world, a sushi place that is out of this world. $55 buck tab for myself but it was well worth it.

Back to my place, meet up with my roommate, his friend, my other friend comes over. We watch some south park, drink, smoke, whatever. head out to a bar. We ride our bikes there, I live on the beach so we ride down the beach boardwalk, pretty fun, we take a "to go" drink with us.

We get to this club, they say you gotta have a collar to get in, what the fuck? 3 of the 4 of us have no collars, but the line is long so we leave one dude behind and the 3 of us ride back to my place and put on some collard shirts (i'm wearing a short sleeve hurley shirt with a striped design).

back to the club. its got a great guy/girl ratio. Lots of women eyeing us early. All 4 of us are decent looking, with myself and one other being far above average. We have several groups of women approach us, make eye contact, etc.

But here is when it gets great. my buddy spots this TINY little thing with a tiny white dress on and tells my roommate "shes hot, why don't you bring that home?" my roommate is competative and immediately took the bait. he headed over to this girl (who had 2 other girlfriends with her) and started spitting game. Well this was at 10pm.

Fast forward to 1:30am when the house lights come on. My roommate has this girl in the white dress and two friend with him. They have already been to my place and back to the club once. We all head back to my place.

I will get pictures of what went down next posted. believe me good bros, i did not let you down. This will be epic. Like Phaded's bachelor party thread, except these women didn't cost us a dime I just put them in a cab to send them home and damn, I have to say it was an above average night.

Weed, Coke, and lots of a booze were consumed. (I don't do coke though).

Pics when i get them of my roommates camera.

im very proud, you done more than i did this weekend, wish i was there.

my best friends are german and italian. not one asian in the group besides myself. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom