Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A rare thread from lestat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job Lestat, dont pay attention to the haters. haters will hate and players will play...

dont listen to them(i cant believe im saying this to you) and dont let them hurt your feelings
but that girl looks weird, she has the same expression in alll the pics shes in, it DOES look photoshopped even tho it isnt, she just looks scary and weird
if u had sex with her, you did wrap it right?

twice?

Fuck all the, "oh, don't hate!!! blah blah fucking blah."

If you describe something as "epic" then post pictures of mediocre women in short skirts, get out of my face. They're ugly, washed up whores who had nothing better to do than give it up to the only two guys who would stoop down to that level.

Just keeping it real...but seriously I hope you at least got your pee-pee wet. Congrats on that part...seems like you have tons of fun on the west coast...and this I envy you for.

SoKlueles said:
dont listen to them(i cant believe im saying this to you) and dont let them hurt your feelings
but that girl looks weird, she has the same expression in alll the pics shes in, it DOES look photoshopped even tho it isnt, she just looks scary and weird
if u had sex with her, you did wrap it right?

twice?
:lmao: Oh Klue girl I love but dam :lmao: you are soklueless ;) the look on her face has to do with the fact she is all coked up. I imagine you don’t have much experience with that as coke is not a drug often found in trailer parks. ;) j/k ;)

superqt4u2nv said:
:lmao: Oh Klue girl I love but dam :lmao: you are soklueless ;) the look on her face has to do with the fact she is all coked up. I imagine you don’t have much experience with that as coke is not a drug often found in trailer parks. ;) j/k ;)
:( it is in our trailer park, but on the west side
we live on the nice side, with the kiddy pool

superqt4u2nv said:

She's more used to people tweaking on Meth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom