Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A rare thread from lestat

Status
Not open for further replies.
bran987 said:
lol this is cool dude, just hope there aren't a lot of iron cocks in the photos
nah, there were 4 dudes and 3 chicks. I don't have pics of all the chicks right now but I will get them. No iron cocks came out for the pics.

did you fuck any of these wimmin?

Lestat said:
lol. that is really funny coming from you fat boy. How much do you weigh now? move out of your parent's house bro and get your act together and then lets talk.

very good, thankyou for furnishing me with that gossip, now I know who gave it to you.......

you ugly phuck
inside and out

actually I guess there was some but it was from juiceheads who thought he was giving EF a bad name cos of the coke

Where is a pic in the white dress the one in black is attractive actually but err in this context no so classy.

KillahBee said:
good job. she looks like a 35yo decently hot stripper. fun type of wimmins, those are.
honestly the only reason I hung around today was to await your comments on the shirt Lestat is wearing. you've let me down.

Smurfy said:
honestly the only reason I hung around today was to await your comments on the shirt Lestat is wearing. you've let me down.

no need to comment on lestat's physical appearance / clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom