Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A rare thread from lestat

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck me running

remember that scene when tom got up in the middle of a meeting and busted out a set of 85%1RM deads supersetted with hack squats?

light weight.

lestat. Daisy here. I don't mean to be harsh but thoughs chicks were FUGLy! Altho it did look like you had a good time. And as for the girl you are seeing for 3 months. you totally cheated on her. Do you feel bad? I know she said she didnt have time to talk about it, but i think that is your way of not feeling bad for what you did. Am I right?

Wootoom said:
lestat. Daisy here. I don't mean to be harsh but thoughs chicks were FUGLy! Altho it did look like you had a good time. And as for the girl you are seeing for 3 months. you totally cheated on her. Do you feel bad? I know she said she didnt have time to talk about it, but i think that is your way of not feeling bad for what you did. Am I right?
I just posted a new thread about this. Definitely not cheating, I gave her the chance to firm things up if she wanted, she didn't.

Lestat said:
I just posted a new thread about this. Definitely not cheating, I gave her the chance to firm things up if she wanted, she didn't.

Oh kay good, I just didnt see you as the cheating kind. Glad to hear I am right.

Wootoom said:
Oh kay good, I just didnt see you as the cheating kind. Glad to hear I am right.
No, I am not the cheating kind. I have done my share of sleeping around, but NEVER when in a comitted relationship. I'd feel like shit if someone cheated on me, I don't want to make someone that I supposedly respect enough to be in a relationship, feel that bad on my account, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom