Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A rare thread from lestat

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueta2 said:
Where is the F'IN APPLAUSE BUTTON!.......You hit the nail on the head there my friend :)

Wait, this is coming from a chick (I assume that's you in the avi) who posts a "sexy" pic on the net for the entire world to see?

Yeah, we may want to hold back on the rock throwing there, ladies.

ortiz34 said:
This coming from someone who sends pictures out to members here of your meatcurtains :rolleyes:

Pot
Kettle
Black
I love the whole thing where a female posts pics of themselves, but then they have the nerve to call other pics tasteless and not classy!
It is amazing.

KillahBee said:
Wait, this is coming from a chick (I assume that's you in the avi) who posts a "sexy" pic on the net for the entire world to see?

lol @ "sexy"

KillahBee said:

God why did I take you off ignore?!
Yeah so I post a sexy pic. Am I in a pic coked up acting like a slut strutting my ass in a pic for some stranger? No I put up a pic I posed for a few years back for a friend's portfolio.....does not compare?!
This comment coming from EF's biggest rock thrower ...oyeeeeee!

lolol @ this whole thread.

btw lestat fuck the haters,i would have had sex with that chick atleast 5 or 6 times , and still had her out of the place by 4:30

awww hell...Did you at least have fun Brian? Thats all that counts.

I do agree with Samoth though...shave the arms man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom