Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raising libido in women?

Desk

What do you recommend for raising the libido in women, My wife has serious problem with this. without going into details , what are your best recommendations? Medicin or supplemment advice.

How about hitting the gym. And I'm not talking about her....

licking the kitty :licker:
seriously
declining libido has many causes
stress
fatigue
depression

try to resolve the issue and that should help

perhaps attending to more foreplay and possibly more romance
without more details on your part i can't give you a definitive answer
but i suggest acting like you did when your first met her and was trying to woo her

More info would help.....

BUT - has she talked to her GYN?? Declining libido is a common problem in women.....and depending on the why's - there is a cream that can be prescribed that has a small amount of test in it....

Desk said:
What do you recommend for raising the libido in women, My wife has serious problem with this. without going into details , what are your best recommendations? Medicin or supplemment advice.

Is she on the pill or any other form of contraceptive that introduces exogenous hormones into her system? Most pills are progesterone based and they can screw up a woman’s libido pretty bad.

As with men, women need a certain level of free test (in a balanced ratio to estrogen) to ignite sex drive. However men often have a fairly consistent output of testosterone day to day whereas women's output fluctuates throughout the month. For women a peak in free testosterone usually occurs during the follicular phase of the menstrual cycle when estrogen and testosterone concentrations are rapidly increasing and progesterone is low. That's the perfect environment for high libido. Obviously contraceptive pills screw with this considerably.

As a side note - there's a whole host of other things that this could be (especially if she's not on the pill) but if it's health related (not psychological) going to see an understanding doc (possibly referral if required) and getting a full examination, which will likely include blood testing (looking at FSH / LH / Prog / E2 / Test / Free Test (FAI - Free Androgen Index) etc) is a good starting point.

Hope that's of some help

Sig :)

Top Bottom