Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raising libido in women?

My wife used to have a problem with this too. After getting tired of not getting any I sat her down one night and told her that Either she could start fucking me or I was going to start fucking someone else, but I was no longer going to "Not have sex" when I needed it. The next week her libido went up and it has been up ever since :)

My wife used to have a problem with this too. After getting tired of not getting any I sat her down one night and told her that Either she could start fucking me or I was going to start fucking someone else, but I was no longer going to "Not have sex" when I needed it. The next week her libido went up and it has been up ever since :)

LOL. good call, nothing better than territorial sex.

1,000mg Tribulus Terris with 45% Saponins i take 4 pills a day 2 in the morning and 2 at night for 3 weeks and not only am I dripping wet but I jump on my man everytime I see him with out his shirt I feel like I'm 16 again sex drive is crazy I need it all the time (use NOW products) very much worth it IMO.

Top Bottom