Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"you look bigger",, "Your tits are bigger" .."did you get stronger"

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
do people ever say these things to you?

whenever people say it to me it makes me feel really uncomftable and weird, like they are mocking me or kissing my ass or being sarcastic.

anyone else feel this way?

Some guys came up to me and said, "wow, your chest is huge! Do you need a bra? What are you, like a C-cup?"

I honestly couldn't tell if he was making fun of me or complimenting me.

in

I am not a big dood, anyone that has seen my pics knows this....

But I was at Sam's club the other day, and I hear this DOOD say... 'You look like you workout'. I was like WTF???? A guy. Great. Turned out to be a 50 y/o dood there looking to buy some protein powder for his son..... wanted to know if he was wasting his money.

Must have been my obnoxiously large biceps that tipped him off...

The other day, the checkout lady at the grocery store said," I'm not trying to flirt with you but you're looking bigger."

the only time i get annoyed by "wow, you look like you workout" is when i'm IN the gym drenched in sweat with my not pink and very manly lookin' dumbbells in hand.

as for the "your boobs look bigger"......i get more glares at the girls than i do people saying anything about them.

GoldenDelicious said:
mock look at your penis when they do this

then call them perverts

Im definately doing this next time someone says something to me. LOL

I dont really mind, lets me know I am getting bigger to the point people are really starting to notice it more. I just hate the skinny guys asking what "miracle creatine" am I taking.

For many many years i didn't take compliments too well. Now I've calmed down a bit, but I'm still there sort of.

I would just accept the compliments and thank them, and move on. Some people MAY be looking for an inflated head in you, and expect other shit to come out of your mouth, so be careful on how you approach it. Friends with genuine compliments are cool, but there are others that just want to stir some shit up.

I also found that friends and relatives EXPECT you to be in shape all the time. As if you were born like that and they weren't. I have to explain to them that I work hard at it, and if they did too, they can be in shape as well. They DO see me working for what I have, but it seems to slip from their minds when commenting about our physiques.

WORK for it! Damn!!

Anyway, Sublime, get used to the compliments. It's a long road ahead. Good luck.

Top Bottom