Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"would you" scenario (totally gay)

OK, suppose the girls said they would totally give you a tag-team BJ if you let your friend T-bag you for 3 seconds?

So let's say you're hosting a little NYE party with some close friends, including your kinda girlfriend, your long-time best bud and his kinda girlfriend. Everyone's all drunk and high and having a great time. You and your bud start working on getting the two broads to make out, naturally. Long story short, they agree to make out for 30 seconds if you two kiss for 3 seconds. No other stipulations (i.e. no open mouth or anything).

Would you? One chick is about an 8 and the other is a 7.5. Obviously the main goal here is to get a 4 some going or at least have them two go down on each other while we jack ourselves off (independently!) and throw pepperoni at them.

Totally not giegh.

The blowjob might have been pushing it.

no regret whatsoever. yes, i kissed the dude for 3 seconds. took a bit to convince me, but i really wanted the chicks to make out. he's one of my closest friends. it's funny how he didn't even think twice about it. i guess my view is that if two close dudes know neither one is even close to gay and they have an extremely hetero reason to barely touch lips for 3 quick seconds, then it's not gay. i suppose it's only "gay" if the dudes have inner gay voices, which is why i assume most of you guys think it's gay.

the chicks making out was WELL worth it. (for the record, yes, one of them is my avatarf). we got closer to more action later on, but nothing came to fruition. good times, though.

str8

well at least the chicks didnt punk your geigh ass

no regret whatsoever. yes, i kissed the dude for 3 seconds. took a bit to convince me, but i really wanted the chicks to make out. he's one of my closest friends. it's funny how he didn't even think twice about it. i guess my view is that if two close dudes know neither one is even close to gay and they have an extremely hetero reason to barely touch lips for 3 quick seconds, then it's not gay. i suppose it's only "gay" if the dudes have inner gay voices, which is why i assume most of you guys think it's gay.

the chicks making out was WELL worth it. (for the record, yes, one of them is my avatarf). we got closer to more action later on, but nothing came to fruition. good times, though.

str8

Now that the girls know you'll cross the taboo line, next time they'll make you slip each other a little tongue. Before long there'll be tool touching.

So let's say you're hosting a little NYE party with some close friends, including your kinda girlfriend, your long-time best bud and his kinda girlfriend. Everyone's all drunk and high and having a great time. You and your bud start working on getting the two broads to make out, naturally. Long story short, they agree to make out for 30 seconds if you two kiss for 3 seconds. No other stipulations (i.e. no open mouth or anything).

Would you? One chick is about an 8 and the other is a 7.5. Obviously the main goal here is to get a 4 some going or at least have them two go down on each other while we jack ourselves off (independently!) and throw pepperoni at them.

thats hawt!

http://www.onlygaycomments.com/ccimages/28400xs6hw81r4t.gif

umm wut was the ?

Top Bottom