Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"would you" scenario (totally gay)

no regret whatsoever. yes, i kissed the dude for 3 seconds. took a bit to convince me, but i really wanted the chicks to make out. he's one of my closest friends. it's funny how he didn't even think twice about it. i guess my view is that if two close dudes know neither one is even close to gay and they have an extremely hetero reason to barely touch lips for 3 quick seconds, then it's not gay. i suppose it's only "gay" if the dudes have inner gay voices, which is why i assume most of you guys think it's gay.

the chicks making out was WELL worth it. (for the record, yes, one of them is my avatarf). we got closer to more action later on, but nothing came to fruition. good times, though.

str8

no regret whatsoever. yes, i kissed the dude for 3 seconds. took a bit to convince me, but i really wanted the chicks to make out. he's one of my closest friends. it's funny how he didn't even think twice about it. i guess my view is that if two close dudes know neither one is even close to gay and they have an extremely hetero reason to barely touch lips for 3 quick seconds, then it's not gay. i suppose it's only "gay" if the dudes have inner gay voices, which is why i assume most of you guys think it's gay.

the chicks making out was WELL worth it. (for the record, yes, one of them is my avatarf). we got closer to more action later on, but nothing came to fruition. good times, though.

str8

Oh dear god. I thought you were only considering it on your first post.

You actually did it? Guess what, you're gay!

Grats.

It's only not gay if you say "no homo" right after.

Seriously I've been faced with this situation before, and I didn't do it.

str8

So....did it move?

Top Bottom