Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"would you" scenario (totally gay)

So let's say you're hosting a little NYE party with some close friends, including your kinda girlfriend, your long-time best bud and his kinda girlfriend. Everyone's all drunk and high and having a great time. You and your bud start working on getting the two broads to make out, naturally. Long story short, they agree to make out for 30 seconds if you two kiss for 3 seconds. No other stipulations (i.e. no open mouth or anything).

Would you? One chick is about an 8 and the other is a 7.5. Obviously the main goal here is to get a 4 some going or at least have them two go down on each other while we jack ourselves off (independently!) and throw pepperoni at them.

You could have added NASCAR, a case of Budweiser and the Sweedish Bikini Team to that story and it still would have been gay.

HTH

The fact you waited this long after NYE to post this shows you are still lusting after him.

Do I sense a hint of regret? A line being crossed?

killahbee hasn't pwned himself like this for a while.

Keep it up.

And that is totally gay.

b0und (what smurfy said)

kissing a dude for any amount of time is gay.

doesn't matter if you enjoyed it or not, that is how gay guys show their affection to each other.

totally gayyy

So let's say you're hosting a little NYE party with some close friends, including your kinda girlfriend, your long-time best bud and his kinda girlfriend. Everyone's all drunk and high and having a great time. You and your bud start working on getting the two broads to make out, naturally. Long story short, they agree to make out for 30 seconds if you two kiss for 3 seconds. No other stipulations (i.e. no open mouth or anything).

Would you? One chick is about an 8 and the other is a 7.5. Obviously the main goal here is to get a 4 some going or at least have them two go down on each other while we jack ourselves off (independently!) and throw pepperoni at them.

I see no one has asked you this yet - obviously you kissed the dude.

Did the girls make out afterward or did they just punk you into kissin a dude?

by the way - if both chicks asses look like the one in your avatar then.....

still gay.

Top Bottom