Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"would you" scenario (totally gay)

if there was a good chance of it leading into you both fucking both of them........ yes 3 seconds is nothing for that

but if you didn't think that there was a good chance, then hell no

Obviously the main goal here is to get a 4 some going or at least have them two go down on each other while we jack ourselves off (independently!) and throw pepperoni at them.

i don't work well in crowds. . .i don't work at all when there's another male in said crowd. . .am i homophobic? meh, i don't think so. . .but, i'm pretty sure i don't have any gay tendencies. . .at least none that i'm aware of. . .and to me, some of the above seems a little geigh.

on the brightside, i'm teh old and i tend to err to the conservative side. . .and no one really cares wtf i think :whatever:

i don't work well in crowds. . .i don't work at all when there's another male in said crowd. . .am i homophobic? meh, i don't think so. . .but, i'm pretty sure i don't have any gay tendencies. . .at least none that i'm aware of. . .and to me, some of the above seems a little geigh.

on the brightside, i'm teh old and i tend to err to the conservative side. . .and no one really cares wtf i think :whatever:

none of that makes you gay, it just means youre an accountant lol

Top Bottom