Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"What is your view on the relationship between "sex" and "love"?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
This thread got me thinking, particularly with respect to relationships...of how some spouses will kill both their SO and his/her lover over an act of infidelity, while others "expect" it to happen and deal with it, while even further yet you have "swinging" couples who go a step further than merely taking it in stride.
Surely there are many elements that come into play here, ie levels of security, trust, morals, etc.
I'm of the opinion that if you're going to be in a relationship, you should only be banging your SO. No one appreciates being cheated on, and if you seriously consider cheating, you should seriously consider ending the relationship before doing so (although how often does it work that way). If an SO of mine ever suggested a threesome with another woman I'd be skeptical (although certainly intrigued) of the idea, and at least initially, her as well.

Your thoughts....

I don't swing or cheat. period.

If my husband wanted to indulge in either then he married the wrong woman and we need to go our separate ways.

I love my husband very much and the thought of letting some other dumb ho or bitch up in what is mine makes me sick to the point where I feel as though I would be defiling our marital covenant.

For the record, with the exception of his first wife I am the only other non-blonde, non-bisexual swinging chick he has been in a committed relationship with.

He knew the deal when he married me and unless he can give me a DAMNED GOOD REASON there is NO FUCKING WAY I AM SHARING WHAT IS MINE.

I love sex, that is my view on the relationship of the two.

seriously though the two are only connected if you want them to be. I don't have to have sex with someone to love them and I don't have to love someone to have sex with someone. I don't fool around though as a personal choice, never have and never will(just about my only moral standing in life)

Just me and him alone, no others involved or allowed..
My opinion that sex is the bond between myself and my spouse. It is something to be shared between only the 2 of us, a form of action as to how we love each other..
Obviously people make mistakes, if you really love some one than you will be able to get past their mistakes...but no swinging, no 3 somes, and no multiple mistakes

lol at all the ladies talking about not cheating but the majority of breakups due to cheating results from the lady cheating.

sfmonster said:
lol at all the ladies talking about not cheating but the majority of breakups due to cheating results from the lady cheating.

That is sooooo true!!!! and have seen it time and time again. Military wives are the worst.

I have never cheated and never would. One man one women that's it. I don't share at all

covergrl80 said:
That is sooooo true!!!! and have seen it time and time again. Military wives are the worst.

I have never cheated and never would. One man one women that's it. I don't share at all

It seems to be kind of a double standard that ties into the whole stud vs slut thing, but that's a whole other biologically-related argument I have no patience for right now.

covergrl80 said:

It is because a lady can cheat at any time they want where a man has to work to make it happen. If it wasn't that way then I'm sure way more men would cheat but the facts are the ladies control the sex game and for now the men control the money(which equal power) game.

Top Bottom