Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Tren Dick" Following Circumcision.

Were you circumcised as an adult?

• Was this for medical reasons or personal preference?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do you prefer a tight or loose cut?

• Do you prefer a low (close to the glans) or high cut?

• Did you use an erection inhibitor during recovery?

• Total voters

nuroid

I recently underwent a revision circumcision to tighten things up. I had been off the juice for a while, but decided to make use of the erection-inhibiting effects of trenbolone during the recovery period. This has been moderately successful, any erections that do occur (usually in the early morning) being softer than usual, quite important with a tight cut.

I have been using British Dragon Trenabol 200 (trenbolone enanthate @ 200mg/ml) initally at 500mg/week, later increased to 700mg/week. I inject 1cc EOD to keep the volume per injection low. No testosterone of course.

On 700 mg/week of Trenabol 200 only, gains from workouts have exceeded expectations and sides have been unexpectedly low, suggesting correct concentration and high purity. Nice stuff if you can get hold of it.

Hope that helps someone.

Why would you get a circumcision? No medical reason to and chicks like an uncut dude other than possibly not being as visually pleasing.

British Dragon? I havent heard of that lab in years.

Thay're back in business now, based in Thailand. Website is britishdragon.eu, but they're manufacturers only and don't distribute their products themselves. Quality seems very high.

Why would you get a circumcision? No medical reason to and chicks like an uncut dude other than possibly not being as visually pleasing.

Yeah, I know some chicks like uncut, but I reckon circ looks and feels better. I went for the "low 'n' tight" style, with the cut only just behind the glans, which looks good (IMHO) and gives good protection against STDs.

its a myth that circum. protects you from STD's. how is that even logical that less skin protects you? that is just backwards thinking from 2000 years ago made up by Muslim and Jew leaders.

we have showers ya know, back then they didn't. as long as you shower and keep the area clean then there is no problem

"its a myth that circum. protects you from STD's. how is that even logical that less skin protects you? that is just backwards thinking from 2000 years ago made up by Muslim and Jew leaders"

Thanks for your post, bro. Yes, there's a lot of folk lore and religious protocol surrounding circumcision because it's been practiced for thousands of years, originating spontaneously in different parts of the world.

But the latest research indicates that most STDs, including the AIDS/HIV virus, are more likely to enter via the inner foreskin and frenulum than anywhere else, and that circumcision reduces this risk by more than half. The shaft skin is the least likely area for infections to enter.

It follows that the best style for maximum protection is the "low'n'tight" style, frenulum removed, because the skin areas most likely to allow infections to enter have been partly or completely removed in order of significance.

Hope that helps.

its a myth that circum. protects you from STD's. how is that even logical that less skin protects you? that is just backwards thinking from 2000 years ago made up by Muslim and Jew leaders.

we have showers ya know, back then they didn't. as long as you shower and keep the area clean then there is no problem

Steve, Im assuming you have an ANTEATER? lolololol

Top Bottom