Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"They are MUCH more respectful to me and appreciative of all the great sex I give the

F

Frackal

"They are MUCH more respectful to me and appreciative of all the great sex I give them."

ArtsyChic referring to why she likes to date older men vs. younger ones.

LOL

No disrespect to Artsychick, but any 35 year old guy who dates a 23 year old girl is either very immature himself or just looking for a trophy fuck.

Oh, and for the record........i've never met a 23 year old who was 'great sex'. Women hit their sexual peak late 20's through to 30's.

Being more mature/wiser sure has it's advantages. I've gotten way more tail in my 30's than in my 20's. I've had younger women tell me I treated them better and with more respect than guys her age, when all it really is, is experience, and saying/knowing things they want to hear, and putting on a bit of an act:D

vinylgroover said:
No disrespect to Artsychick, but any 35 year old guy who dates a 23 year old girl is either very immature himself or just looking for a trophy fuck.

Not necessarily. I had a 23 yo honey (who I picked up at the Stampede whilst wearing the Aviator/Cowboy Hat combo) last year.

The thing is I didnt know how old she was until later. Its not like you interview every chick you mack and base any relationship on their age. If it works then age dosent matter.

Top Bottom