x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

"They are MUCH more respectful to me and appreciative of all the great sex I give the

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about "They are MUCH more respectful to me and appreciative of all the great sex I give the within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: "They are MUCH more respectful to me and appreciative of all the great sex I give them." ArtsyChic referring to why she likes to date older men vs. younger ones. LOL

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Baoh
    lol

There exceptions, but the trends still exist, so calm down with VG. He was -no doubt- speaking in general terms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As for the issue of sex drive, that is directly related to circulating androgen levels, so males win out there in most cases.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget that some of us have it better than you've got it, so the implied claims of jealousy are laughable.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    It's no surprise that most women prefer a slightly older guy. Women value maturity in a guy, perhaps moreso than themselves.They feel they are treated better and have a better understanding of their needs.