Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"They are MUCH more respectful to me and appreciative of all the great sex I give the

vinylgroover said:

I don't see how 'most' 35 year old guys can have anything in common with a 23 year old girl. Despite the age gap, both are at totally different stages of their lives. I would think that most 35 year old guys are looking to settle down, have kids etc.

I haven't met too many 23 year old girls (or guys for that matter if the situation were reversed) ready to do the same......they're just starting life.......finishing school, about to start a career etc.

If you do find a much younger girl and it works great.......but i haven't met a 23 girl who acts and thinks like a 27 year old yet, which is why i made my comment.

I think sometimes for a 35 year old guy, the excitement of being able to hook up a 23 year old is more of an ego thing which drives the relationship than any 'real' connection.

A lot of times what you just said is true but for me I have more in common with this girlfriend then I did with the last few who were my own age.

Age don't matter it just depends where the head is at. You are right though, most 23 year olds aren't at the same stage in life.

Will this work out for me, only time will tell.

Bigdawg1468 said:

A lot of times what you just said is true but for me I have more in common with this girlfriend then I did with the last few who were my own age.

Age don't matter it just depends where the head is at. You are right though, most 23 year olds aren't at the same stage in life.

Will this work out for me, only time will tell.
Dude , don't sweat it, most of the guys here are early twenties I venture to guess. They'd sell their mother to meet a girl like yours who's mature at that age. You lucked in pal! Having said aöll that I do think that a lot of younger women have it too easy with young guys cos the guys are so desperate to bone em , you get a bit older and you give back shit twice as hard as you get it and then they are like "Whoah , better show this guy some respect cos he'S got it for himself". Just my .02 euro cents

lol

There exceptions, but the trends still exist, so calm down with VG. He was -no doubt- speaking in general terms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As for the issue of sex drive, that is directly related to circulating androgen levels, so males win out there in most cases.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget that some of us have it better than you've got it, so the implied claims of jealousy are laughable.

It's no surprise that most women prefer a slightly older guy. Women value maturity in a guy, perhaps moreso than themselves.They feel they are treated better and have a better understanding of their needs.

Top Bottom