Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"They are MUCH more respectful to me and appreciative of all the great sex I give the

plornive said:
Females are stupid.

They just love to be in a position of subjectivity and powerlessness, but never admit it to themselves.

Don't hate the "stupid" ones; they're not truly stupid, just less enlightened and not self-aware.

I love this position, and I admit it.

vinylgroover said:

I don't see how 'most' 35 year old guys can have anything in common with a 23 year old girl. Despite the age gap, both are at totally different stages of their lives. I would think that most 35 year old guys are looking to settle down, have kids etc.

I haven't met too many 23 year old girls (or guys for that matter if the situation were reversed) ready to do the same......they're just starting life.......finishing school, about to start a career etc.

If you do find a much younger girl and it works great.......but i haven't met a 23 girl who acts and thinks like a 27 year old yet, which is why i made my comment.

I think sometimes for a 35 year old guy, the excitement of being able to hook up a 23 year old is more of an ego thing which drives the relationship than any 'real' connection.

True, for the most part. I'm 35, and hooking up with a younger girl for me is not an ego thing anymore. I just like the sexual gratification.
:p

If i was 35 and single i would bang all the 23 yr olds i could get my hands on. Live it up while you can old farts!

There are plenty of 35 year old relatively confirmed bachelors. Are they supposed to bang 40 year olds when they're 40, 45 year olds when they're 45 and 55 year olds when they're 55? No, because women become less outwardly attractive as they get past 30, while men sometimes become more attractive.

vinylgroover, you act like everyone should be looking for a traditional monogamous relationship. Not as far as I can see. I really don't plan on marrying ever. Women of all ages should be game. And I don't see why people need to have much in common to have a relationship if they don't plan to get married or do anything really traditional.

There is nothing wrong with having an ego, and people who say there is are probably consciously tempted by simple ego-boosting, which they deny themselves.

plornive said:

vinylgroover, you act like everyone should be looking for a traditional monogamous relationship. Not as far as I can see. I really don't plan on marrying ever. Women of all ages should be game. And I don't see why people need to have much in common to have a relationship if they don't plan to get married or do anything really traditional.

There is nothing wrong with having an ego, and people who say there is are probably consciously tempted by simple ego-boosting, which they deny themselves.

Fair comment

My comments were directed at those who were looking at a relationship which would lead to a 'commitment'.

plornive said:
There are plenty of 35 year old relatively confirmed bachelors. Are they supposed to bang 40 year olds when they're 40, 45 year olds when they're 45 and 55 year olds when they're 55? No, because women become less outwardly attractive as they get past 30, while men sometimes become more attractive.

Word. In addition, in my experience having the same interests/commonalities with someone means shit in the grand scheme of things. It's really about how you relate to each other and having that physical attraction. Age is irrelevent.

vinylgroover said:
No disrespect to Artsychick, but any 35 year old guy who dates a 23 year old girl is either very immature himself or just looking for a trophy fuck.

Oh, and for the record........i've never met a 23 year old who was 'great sex'. Women hit their sexual peak late 20's through to 30's.

Hate to burst your bubble there son but I am 35 and there is almost 11 years different between me and my girlfriend and neither of us are immature and I wasn't looking for a trophy fuck. Had plenty of those when I was younger.

And yes the sex is great at her age!

Don't speak about what you don't know. Don't blame her for not wanting to be with most her own age. The majority but not all are insecure and immature little pricks who can't handle dating a beautiful woman and have no direction in life.

Top Bottom