Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Swallowing" Older Men.

Thanks MrsPuddlesFl!

I was kind of thinking the same thing with that "ewww" response!

But then again, in all fairness, I remember when I was in my early twenties and thought that 50 was old. Hahahaa! Little did I know. Sort of like Mick Jagger saying he would never be a rock star after the age of 30! Hellooooooooooooooo!!!

Besides, we are a "young" generation of babyboomers!

And sex gets so much better as you get older.

You don't have those hang ups you had when you were younger.

If you're body is not as perfect or as tight as in your twenties, well big deal.

You have to be comfortable in your own body. I really don't think younger people are all that comfortable yet. And you really have to love what you are doing..and above all, you have to have fun. And talk about what pleases you to your partner. You also have to ask him what you can do to please him more as well.

Yes. It is much better as we get older!

Maybe sex gets better when older because the female hormone is dropping so that you have a larger testosterone to estrogene ration ????

There ARE things that I would feel uncomfortable doing...for the simple thought that I might "disrespect" my woman...

Maybe it is stupid...and it probably is...but the simple thought of not showing her the utmost respect rips me apart...

B True

Baybay said:

My boyfriend..(or "man" friend)is 57. I'm in my early forties

This is nice to hear, because I hope that I am still healthy, fit, virile and having great sex at that age.

It's not hard to believe that he just never had a woman who would do that for him. He's lucky to have met you. :)

Perhaps these men who you think are old fashioned and are sexually repressed because they will not cum in your mouth, are holding back from doing so because the fact they have a much deeper respect for you. I think as the relationship progresses and you begin to explore sexually with each other, that may change and he may feel more open to sharing with you. I think in a deeply committed and loving relationship a guy like that will feel more open with you later on. Heck I was with my husband for over a year before we did the jerk and swallow procedure....and I was the one who was asking for it. He did not want to disrespect me in any way, so the subject never came up. But of course, after I told him I wanted to taste him, there was no turning back!!!

Just give it some time.

A Happy Update!!!

It's nice to know that many people have a great outlook on an older guy and his sexual "awakening" of sorts.

There is more, I am happy to announce!

This is a very low-key, reserved, and somewhat shy man!

Ohhhhh...but I DO believe he is "cumming" out of his shell.

He actually started some "naughty" talk on the phone with me today! It was very charming, sweet, and believe it or not...I was getting pretty ahhh..worked up at the office!!

Note. I said "naughty" talk. He hasn't gone the distance with the dirty talk. YET. I'm sure he will be getting there.

But I hafe to say. He has a great way with words..and he has even told me that he feels so great, because he feels as though he is 18 again! That genuinely makes me very happy!! :)

...and lucky too!

Top Bottom