Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Spank me...slap!!....harder!!"

heck no i like oxygen.....and no bruising lol but thanks for the offer and if i ever do decide to volunteer....youll be the first one i contact.

Yep, I think that is why I end up hooking up with so many psycho chicks. They are just so freaky in bed. The best lays I've ever had were girls who probably need to be institutionalized.

BodyByFinaplix said:
The best lays I've ever had were girls who probably need to be institutionalized.

well said, my friend. it sucks because the last thing I want to deal with is another crazy chick, but I can't seem to walk away from that friggin sex!

KillahBee said:

well said, my friend. it sucks because the last thing I want to deal with is another crazy chick, but I can't seem to walk away from that friggin sex!

Tell me about it. My ex-girlfriend was so psycho, even other girls I knew were worried she was giong to kill me one day, but it took me a year to finally decide to permanently cut her free. The best sex I've ever had. Absolutely unbelievable. Damn, I get a hard on just thinking about it...

Top Bottom