x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

"Picking up" ladies at the gym

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about "Picking up" ladies at the gym within the Elite Between the Sheets category.

Excerpt: I'm one of the those guys that hits the gym to workout... not to socialize. I get to gym... put my headphones on.. and get to work. There are many fine ladies at my gym. I do notice that they get approached a lot by various men. To the ladies..... do you enjoy when men strike up a conversations during your workout? Would you prefer to be left alone? To the guys.....is the gym an appropriate place to meet a potential date? My last long term relationship was with the front desk

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

"Picking up" ladies at the gym

I'm one of the those guys that hits the gym to workout... not to socialize. I get to gym... put my headphones on.. and get to work.

There are many fine ladies at my gym. I do notice that they get approached a lot by various men.

To the ladies..... do you enjoy when men strike up a conversations during your workout? Would you prefer to be left alone?

To the guys.....is the gym an appropriate place to meet a potential date?

My last long term relationship was with the front desk girl from my gym... hehe.... so I guess it can happen, but my question was more geared toward that hot chick doing lunges that every guy is staring at.

--Techbaseball

jenscats5

Re: "Picking up" ladies at the gym

I met my husband at the gym.....

I prefer to be left alone, and most of the guys do not talk to me, but stare. I give off a don't bother me vibe, plus being able to leg press 600lbs helps keep them away.

use your head...if you see a chick eyeballlin you or smiling of course ...go up and say hi. now if the chick is all serious , eyes straight ahead the entire time..then dont even bother with the beatch.

Quote Quote posted by Techbaseball
    I'm one of the those guys that hits the gym to workout... not to socialize. I get to gym... put my headphones on.. and get to work.

There are many fine ladies at my gym. I do notice that they get approached a lot by various men.

To the ladies..... do you enjoy when men strike up a conversations during your workout? Would you prefer to be left alone?

To the guys.....is the gym an appropriate place to meet a potential date?

My last long term relationship was with the front desk girl from my gym... hehe.... so I guess it can happen, but my question was more geared toward that hot chick doing lunges that every guy is staring at.

--Techbaseball
    I dont see why the gym is not an appropriate place to meet women. Personally, when I am at the gym I try to stay focused on my workout. I normally have just enough time to do what I have to do, so I cant play grab ass. After my workout, if I have a few minutes, I may approach a woman if I think she is interested.

You should use the gym for EVERYTHING it has to offer my friend....don't be scurred!

If she's fat. She'll love all the attention she'll get. Don't be a douche that starts making geigh talk to the hottest chick in the club. Not only will every guy be staring at you to see how you are doing (hoping you'll fail) -- but you're gonna annoy this chick who has to deal with this hitting-on shit all day.

For this reason is why there's "women's only" gyms.

Quote Quote posted by NJjuice22
    use your head...if you see a chick eyeballlin you or smiling of course ...go up and say hi. now if the chick is all serious , eyes straight ahead the entire time..then dont even bother with the beatch.

Ya you can't say you should or you shouldn't. It depends on the situation.

a "real" man, hits on a hot chick even in Church...go for it bro.

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by mightymouse69
    a "real" man, hits on a hot chick even in Church...go for it bro.
    Werd Playa :P I will have to agree with you on that !

Inhibitor