Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Picking up" ladies at the gym

MILF69 said:
I never talk to people at the gym...I'm there to do a job and not to socialize. I don't get alot of time to myself so the two hours I'm there I really dont want to be bothered. I put my headphones on and lift. :chomp:

and thats whats hard for us guys that are in good shape and work hard in the gym but look average in regular clothes. women at the gym dont want to be bothered when they can see that we are in actual good shape, but at the club only wanna be hit on by guys that are 300 lbs of pure muscle because those are the only guys u can tell are really built in regular clothing. meanwhile you may be thinking, while lifting with your headphones on, "wow that guy is in really good shape id fuck him" but dont wanna be bothered, but if you saw him at a bar youd dismiss him as a piece of shit that is just regular and not too attractive at all. thats whats tough for guys like us (which i probably speak for a minority on this board because most of you guys are on 3 grams of test a week all year and bench 600 lbs, but there are average looking guys out there that with clothes off are in great shape). just putting my opinion on this.

Crying Brian said:
did you two fuck tech?

Well it's been about a month... been out with her several times. Last night we did the deed. Im in love. Dam.. im a sucker for firm bodies.

Took a while cuz I started liking her after the second date. Turns out she has a personality. So.. I moved her from my "just wanna bang" to my "possible girlfriend" list. Which means I had to switch to my gentleman role. It was well worth the wait.

--Techbaseball

met my wife at the gym, although i wasn't looking for her...

i think the gym is one of the best places to meet a potential mate... i mean, you both obviously care about being healthy and in shape, so you already have something big in common...

i was always too chicken shit to talk to the ladies, unless they approached me...

DZLS said:
met my wife at the gym, although i wasn't looking for her...

i think the gym is one of the best places to meet a potential mate... i mean, you both obviously care about being healthy and in shape, so you already have something big in common...

i was always too chicken shit to talk to the ladies, unless they approached me...

one quick question about this is how do you approach them?? Like what do you say? I think other people around would start staring or somethin and i would look like a total tool. The girl smiled at me and I saw her lookin at me while I was doin pullups but Im too much of a pussy to just go over and start talkin I wouldn't know how to break the ice. Plus I saw some really skinny guy try to pick up some different girl and he got shot down.

MILF69 said:
I never talk to people at the gym...I'm there to do a job and not to socialize. I don't get alot of time to myself so the two hours I'm there I really dont want to be bothered. I put my headphones on and lift. :chomp:
I will have to agree here however, if someone wants to chat,....DON'T TIE UP THE EQUIPMENT WHILE WE WAIT !!!!

wast of time for me.what i fined funny as fuck is the women that go out of there way to stick there ass or tits in my face and shit like that.there are a lot of girls that go to my gym that i can tell are not there to work out.most of them are marred to.but they go there just to get gys to look at them and most likely get one of them to fuck them.lol its just plane wrong.I just try to ignore them but some times they will go to extreems and try to show there vag to me.I made the mistake of looking at this one broud when she was bending over in frunt of me.she looked bake to see if i was and there i was looking at it.lol the bitch follod me around for like a week trying to get me to look again.then she was trying to ask me things about working out.like she gave a shit.it took awile but she finaly left me alone.what a hore.anny women that is marred and sleeps with another man gets no respect in my book.

markshark said:
id rather hit on a chick at the gym than in a club. most girls i know that go to a gym regularly are pretty hot and would most likely be out of my league in a club when theyre all done up and shit and have 50 other guys hittin on them all night and buyin them drinks. plus at a gym she could see that im in decent shape as well, in that in public wearing normal clothes i look like an average guy that wouldnt be overly appealing to women anyway.

This is a good point. Put yourself in the girls' shoes---having men hitting on them at the gym is just another way to meet them. Of course, if she seems to be REALLY serious about it, hitting the gym every day at the same time, serious look on her face, etc, then i'd suggest waiting until she's finished her workout and is about to leave....or, when she FIRST comes in the door, to strike up a conversation.

yeah thats good info right there...one girl that is mad hot...fabiana...does exactly that..so i talk to her when the gym is kinda empty on a fri or sat...or when shes in a non crowded area and looking over at me constantly...its like a no brainer..if u "think" shes looking at u and is at least kinda curious..trust me..usually she is..

thats definately good info...i know good stuff when i see it =0)

there should be more girls..."ladies" like you on the board...

myd..just outta curiosity..when was the last time you had sex?

Top Bottom