Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Picking up" ladies at the gym

id rather hit on a chick at the gym than in a club. most girls i know that go to a gym regularly are pretty hot and would most likely be out of my league in a club when theyre all done up and shit and have 50 other guys hittin on them all night and buyin them drinks. plus at a gym she could see that im in decent shape as well, in that in public wearing normal clothes i look like an average guy that wouldnt be overly appealing to women anyway.

markshark said:
id rather hit on a chick at the gym than in a club. most girls i know that go to a gym regularly are pretty hot and would most likely be out of my league in a club when theyre all done up and shit and have 50 other guys hittin on them all night and buyin them drinks. plus at a gym she could see that im in decent shape as well, in that in public wearing normal clothes i look like an average guy that wouldnt be overly appealing to women anyway.

Thats a good point. Plus I like women who workout and are health conscious. The only bad thing is that NOT ONE good lookiin girl goes to my gym.

Thats so right on Marksharks comment. My current GF met at the gym, and two previous ones, said it was such a good thing I cared about fitness that attracted them....

so sometimes they are attracted to similar goals as we are at the gym...

Alright... a little update. So.. of course I had a particular women in mind when I first posted. Girl is sooooo fine. Like MS24K said.... this girl always gives the "don't bother me" vibe. I haven't really tried to talked to her or even acknowledge she is in the same gym.

Okay.. so here's what happened.... TOTAL accident.... but just wanna share this with some bros.

It's leg day. I hop on the squat rack. I do a couple warm up sets. I start rackin up the bar and realize I'm one 25lb plate short. Can't find any other quarter plates around. I notice that on the Smith machine next to me there is a 25 plate on the bar and no one on the machine. I figure someone just left it. So.. i grab the plate and throw it on my bar. I do my set. After I'm done... the girl (name is Liz) comes back and acts confused cuz her plate is missing. Kind of embarrassed... I grab the plate and return it to her with an apology. She laughs and apologizes for being away from her machine for quite some time. Well... I seized the opportunity and start small talking with her.. which leads to an early dinner date.

So..... even though she didn't want to be bothered... I just needed an innocent window of opportunity.

Use this accidental tactic sparingly.... don't want it getting out!!!! hehe

--Techbaseball

My gym is at a high school! So I don't even go there...
Which is great because I focus on what I came for...gettin BIG!

shivastool said:
My gym is at a high school! So I don't even go there...
Which is great because I focus on what I came for...gettin BIG!

You know what I like about High School chicks? I keep getting older and they stay the same.

I never talk to people at the gym...I'm there to do a job and not to socialize. I don't get alot of time to myself so the two hours I'm there I really dont want to be bothered. I put my headphones on and lift. :chomp:

Top Bottom