Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"oh My God What Did You Do To Me?!?!"

lol never botherd asking if it was you or not but i guess its not, plus i love the hair! it rules, lol wish my parents would allow me to have that kinda hair :fro:

My one friend uses elmer's clear glue to get his hair to stand straight up all over the place a' la DBZ characters.

:kaioken:

Burning_Inside said:
My one friend uses elmer's clear glue to get his hair to stand straight up all over the place a' la DBZ characters.

:kaioken:

There was this one guy at my HS that used wood glue in his hair to form a mohawk, he had long hair but the wood glue worked pretty good, it was damn tall. :fro:

Hmm sounds good bro,

Mind you i took my girl to the next level this weekend i can give her mulitiple orgasums no problem's about every 20 to 40 seconds once she has come Well i got past ten on her and she started to squeel a little so i kept it going i normally stop after she comes to give her 10 secs before i do it again.

Any way i was thrashing at her clit with my tounge and grabbed her legs so she could not stop me and boy was she writhing around thrashing her head about she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her pussy real hard she lasted about 10 mins like this till she really started to scream i stopped then it was to much for her i asked her what it was like she said she felt like she was coming SOLIDLY for 10mins.

Men Get dicked so much women can have so much more pleasure than us men once i go thats it we cant acheve multiple orgasums as easy and as quickly as they can i have never been able to acheve a multiple orgasum and i have tryed almost everything :bawling:

Any way my bird is happy as she comes at least 5 times every time we have have sex bit one sided really but thats being a bloke.

oh hell no...

Shrebly said:

Ahhhh that would be BISEXUAL... and to put it bluntly - I can get more quality pussy in a week than you could get in you entire lifetime. Hell, I'll even bet your a pimple faced, obese, Dungeons & Dragon playin', jackin' off to the Sears catalor underware issue, dog ass sniffin', assistant to the assistant night shift manager at a second rate fast food place, Hooked on Phonics using, Star Trek card carrying, pocket protector wearing, anal plug using little dork.

But that's just my opinion.

Pussy... it does a body good. [not that you'd know]

THAT HAS TO BE THE WORST FLOGGING I HAVE EVER READ.. CONGRATULATIONS SHREBLY

Gyno-milker said:

Lesbo's think their so much better then men when it comes to other woman. ......

Dude,

All I have to say is you got some set of balls posting that pic in your avitar - what - is that a 15 year old boys body thats been living in the basement on a 900 calorie a day diet?

As for the lesbo comment - muuuhahahahahaha.... guys are always jealous of people who get more pussy then them. Sorry, I like dick too much to be a dyke but thanks for asking.

Top Bottom